“Pastry heaven”

Ranked #2 of 27 Bakeries in Copenhagen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We noticed that there are a couple of these places scattered around the city and also in the airport. We stopped here twice for a little sugary treat to keep us going on our tour. The carrot cake muffin was amazing but the rhubarb muffin was out of this world. Heavenly.

2  Thank Waquel R

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

There are a couple of these places scattered around the city and in the airport. All the pastries are delicious, don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone with your pastry choice, they are all magnificent!

2  Thank hassman87
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

A place very dirty. A place no good for my family and for my friend . I don't recomand aniwere. Suice is good.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stunning selection of cakes and gorgeous coffee. I'm at the one in Christianshavn overlooking the canal before we head off to Christiania to see the hippy town. You can't visit Denmark without having a real Danish pastry

1  Thank Holly J
Reviewed 25 May 2017

When I am in Denmark I always go to LAGKAGEHUSET. Their rye bread is a must and I it freezes really well. The last space in my suitcase fills up nicely with rye bread from Lagkagehuset.
If you have a sweet tooth, try the Strawberry tart. My mouth is watering just thinking of it. Delicious.

2  Thank Bodil M