“So worth a visit! ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner Noerrebro
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Where to start ? This was such a great experience on so many levels.... the relaxed casual atmosphere was certainly a nice change from some of the other Michelin restaurants I have visited where you feel like you mustn't talk above a whisper and the waiters are looking down their noses at you.
Then the food just so creative, full of flavour and fun ..... I mean crispy chicken skin with satay ice cream, candy floss salad and a snack that transports you to Bangkok !!
Not so easy to find parking in the area , but booking a table on Kiin Kiins home page was easy and painless..... you don't have to book months in advance .

1  Thank Tamedscot

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I can't say enough good things about our experience. We absolutely loved it. Nice casual atmosphere with the most innovative cuisine. A must on your list.

1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The attention to flavors and the juice pairing reminded us of our dinner at El Bulli a few years ago. Very different restaurants, but similar experience. An exceptional restaurant.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant. I'm from Manhattan and I know haute cuisine. Come to this restaurant and ask for Michael as your waiter. I guarantee you an experience like no other. Impossible to describe all the multi sensual aspects (yes a restaurant that satisfies taste, smell, sight, sound, and let's face it, the texture of the food is the sense of touch). To describe adequately would require a novel. This is a truly unique place. Please enjoy! You'll be so glad you did. - David

3  Thank David M
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Everything here is creative and very tasteful, after being here 4 times that is not a surprise anymore. But my personal highlight of the evening was one of the snacks which was served while we were asked to close our eyes and just smell - my memory went immediately back 25 years when I visited Khao san Road in Bangkok.