1,455 results
All reviews danish design vietnamese restaurant mid century finn juhl room cleaned street kitchen complimentary glass of wine tivoli gardens honesty bar busy road great design central station stylish hotel street noise city hall perfect location there is no air conditioning
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This was my third or fourth stay in this hotel over a period of 2 years, and I am again fully satisfied with its location, welcome, comfort, simplicity. The room facilities are fine, and the in-room coffee/tea making kettle and supplies are OK. It seems that the buffet breakfast has gone down in quality significantly - perhaps it is due to the ongoing construction work in the neighboring restaurant, that used to be the Le Le restaurant, and I hope that it comes back; otherwise that will be a disappointment. Hoping for the best, and for the next visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ClaraHotelAlexandra, PA to General Manager at Hotel Alexandra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind review - my colleagues and I truly appreciate this. We are very happy you were fully satisfied with your third or fourth stay!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back with us and show you the end result of the renovations of the restaurant which we are certain will be great.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Room was dark with very poor lighting and ventilation, with the cheapest industrial carpet floor covering. Bathroom 0 out of 5 stars. (Overall shameful). Very TINY, with old towels. Fit into this SMALL bathroom was a low water pressure shower, toilet, and the smallest sink I've ever seen. This hotel was a 2.5 star experience, definitely nothing more. Hotel location was very good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time writing a review!

I am very sorry that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. I will share your concerns with our General Manager to consider for the next renovation of the hotel. We do our very best to communicate about the facilities of the rooms.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

With classic Danish design in focus, this three star hotel turns out to be one of these true gems you can find, if you are lucky, or do your reserach... Hotel Alexandra punches far above its rating - and I would say over its cost level as well. Great rooms with great interiors, lovely staff and totally fab location. What else can you ask for at a decent price?

Room tip: High up is better - like in most hotels...
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ClaraHotelAlexandra, PA to General Manager at Hotel Alexandra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Lars,

My colleagues and I are truly grateful for your kind review - Thank you!

We couldn't be happier that you consider Hotel Alexandra a true gem and that you enjoyed the interior and location.

We would be delighted to welcome you back with us again!

All the best

Hotel Alexandra​

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

コペンハーゲン観光のため、このホテルに4泊しました。
レセプションのスタッフは皆さんとてもフレンドリーでした。
館内はレトロなデンマークデザインでまとめられており、フィンユールなどが好きな人であればうれしいでしょう。
コペンハーゲン中央駅からも問題なく歩いてアクセス可能です。
近所には小さなイヤマがあり、ちょっとした買い物に便利です。

I stayed 4 nights here. Staff is all nice and friendly. The interior of this hotel is arranged with 50’s Danish design stuff. So if you like Finn Juhl, you would be happy.
Accessible from Copenhagen central station by foot. A small supermarket nearby.

デンマークの物価が高い事は覚悟していましたが、予約した一泊約27000円のスタンダードツインに入った瞬間の印象は、「学生寮」でした。
確かに北欧調にしつらえてあるのですが、家具は安っぽくなんとも貧相な感じだし、窓にはレースのカーテンもないので、向かいのビルから丸見えです。
またデスクに置かれた耳栓を見て、防音も期待できないことを知りました。
タオルは古くて変な匂いがするし、ベッドマットレスもふにゃふにゃで身体が安定しませんでした。
しかも悪いことに、3日目は部屋のクリーニングさえしてもらえませんでした。
コペンハーゲンは旅行するには楽しい街だけれど、良い思い出が半減しました。
またコペンハーゲンに来ることがあったとしても、このホテルは選ばないと思います。

Although I anticipated prices are high in Copenhagen, my first impression of this standard twin room booked at 160 DKK is a “College Dormitory Room.”
Yes, the interior decor is somewhat simple Danish taste but furnishings look cheep and shabby. There is no screen at the windows so it’s full view from opposite buildings. Towels are old and smell strange. Bed mattress is squashy. Besides, the room wasn’t cleaned up one day.
Copenhagen is a worth visiting place but I would never stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for writing a review.

I am very happy you found my colleagues nice and friendly and that you enjoyed our location.

We do our very best to communicate about the sizes and look of the rooms on our website, but I am very sorry if it didn't meet your expectations.

Our towels are washed with laundry detergent with no perfume to comply with the environmental standards of our certification.

I will share your comment on the issue with the cleaning and the mattress with our General Manager right away.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Our room was on the inside away from the street so no problems with noise at night. Rooms are not large. Our room had a tub/shower and my wife slipped trying to get into the tub because there are no handrails to hold onto when entering or exiting the tub.

Date of stay: August 2018
ClaraHotelAlexandra, PA to General Manager at Hotel Alexandra, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience at Hotel Alexandra.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found it comfortable.
I will share your comment on the handrails by the bathtub with our general manager right away.

We hope to be able to welcome you back with us someday!