“Very tasty Vietnamese food”
Review of District Tonkin

District Tonkin
Ranked #207 of 2,700 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered two soups: one with beef and with pork in balls. Both were very spicy, deep sense, with a lot of vegetables. Each soup was served with warm baguette. I ordered homemade tea with ginger, was so tasty.
Strongly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Had the rice noodle salad with chicken. Really tasty and very good prompt service.
Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.

Recommend.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Poh, big pot of vietnamese nudelsoup with quite some meet and 2 ok meetballs, lots of coriander a spice I love and quite good housewine. Nice atmosphere, unconventional, young and cosy. Loved this place.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I've had the B3 banh mi and the bun bo nam bo, both tasty with a lot of fresh coriander. I wish that both included pickled carrot and daikon though. Given the size of the portions, I think it's quite pricy, but tasty nontheless.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The absolute worst Vietnamese I’ve ever had.
Same filling in wonton and spring rolls, soup full of sugar and RAW MEAT.
I got a piece of RAW meat in the first few bites and I sent it back.
Afterwards they told us (because we asked after being ignored for 10 min) that their soup is made like that, and that the meat wasn’t rare but medium rare (not)
Besides of being served a warm beer and they refused to split a soup for two young kids (they told us to do it at the table - WARM SOUP), the raw meat and the soup full of sugar, topped up with an extremely arrogant service, was just enough. Don’t go there if you love the authentic Vietnamese kitchen and don’t like soup with raw meat. Very bad experience