1,240 results
All reviews strip club tivoli gardens central station nice courtyard inner courtyard two blocks would stay here again within walking distance hop on hop off bus wet room breakfast was excellent breakfast room is third floor breakfast staff fresh fruit baltic cruise minute walk
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I needed a hotel for just an overnight near the station/downtown and the Hebron turned out to be ideal. Just a short 2-3 min walk from the rail station-and a 5 min stroll to the main downtown area.
I had a single room (requested a refurbed/courtyard room) and all suited me fine.....I prefer a Scandinavian wet room to a bath anyday so very happy with that ! The staff were really nice, welcoming and outgoing including those looking after the excellent buffet breakfast (they were almost disarmingly friendly and cheerful at that hour !!) I also looked into double room where the door was open and it looked really nice

There has been comment on here about the 'redlight district' . I was surprised by these comments as the street is almost all hotels. The mens club next door perhaps is not everyones cup of tea but is pretty restrained compared to other cities and I noticed a branch of the same establishment in the main shopping street so is that a red light area too ?
As for ladies of the night........it's a busy area being so close to Tivoli and the only ones I saw were a group of Korean ladies enroute back from Tivoli

All in all the Hebron is a good value midrange hotel. Aircon might be handy for a few nights but the windows open easily and the 100yr old building adds charm in this box hotel world.

I would book again with no hesitation

Room Tip: Only there one night but asked (and got) an courtyard facing room. There is some noise bounce up the well but was gone by 2200
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you fore sharing your experience here at Trip advisor.
I am pleased that you comment on our servicelevel and the friendlyness of our staff. We hope to give all our guests a good stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night before traveling on to Sweden. Hotel was in a good, safe location. Central Station and Tivoli park were a 5 minute walk away and NyHavn about a 15 minute walk. Hotel and room were very clean; the room was larger than I expected. Bathroom was more of a wet room but very clean and served its purpose. Staff were friendly and always helpful. Seemed that there was a lot of noise from the hallway as other guests walked by talking or going into rooms - but overall, it was a nice hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for writing your review here at Trip advisor.
It is nice to hear that you liked our location.It is true that in Copenhagen it is nice if you can manage to get around just by walking or by bike, or with only a minimum of busrides.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Hotel is a 5 minute walk from the railway station making it very convenient. The journey from the airport took less than 15 minutes to Copenhagen Central railway station and with the 72 hour City Pass covered transport to and from the airport and all public transport in the city,
The two single rooms we had were small but sufficient for one person and were very clean and comfortable. the only criticism was that there was nowhere to put toiletries in the bathroom (actual toilet and wet room shower).
The reception staff, breakfast room staff, and house keeping staff were all excellent and always smiling and helpful. Breakfast was good and always a table available. The Danish bacon was very tasty and really enjoyed the strawberry yoghurt and fruit salad to finish off.
The receptionist recommended Fridas Restaurant which was only a short walk away. This was a local Danish restaurant which was simple and had good freshly cooked food. You actually felt as though you were away from tourists and experiencing a typical Danish restaurant and food.
After a day out it was nice returning to the hotel and having a complementary coffee in the lounge (instead of creamer, I would have preferred if there had been long life milk).
All in all a very enjoyable stay and could recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thanks for writing your feed back here at Trip Advisor. Your hotel recommendation as well as your restaurant recommendation has now been passed on. We do our best to know our area but it is always nice to know if our recomendations were good.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

As always when you travel to hotels like this, you get great service, good and clean rooms, and perfect breakfast. This was no exception.
The only thing that was a bit disturbing was that the cleaning-staff started at 8 a.m. waking us up.
But it is safe, clean and an exellent place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a double bed if you want that. We got to single beds put together..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks a lot fore using Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to hear that BEST WESTERN lived up to its reputation.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We decided to tag a two night stay in Copenhagen following our Baltic Cruise and we're glad we did. The location was great, next to Central Station and for the children 5 minutes walk to the Tivoli. I have always considered most Best Western Hotels as average however this was well above. We stayed in a family room on a Bed and Breakfast tariff. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom again was spacious & clean. The receptionists were very helpful and all spoke exceptional English. There is a comfortable lounge with free tea and coffee. The breakfast was amazing, the freshly made bread delicious and something for everyone.

The slight downside was we experienced some noise the first night as some other guests were having a few drinks in the courtyard and were rather noisy. The other thing I wasnt too keen on was the stripclub next door, we had a laugh about it, but I didnt really want to be walking past it with 2 children. Neither of these things were the hotels fault. I found the room rate expensive at just under £400 for a 3 star hotel for 2 nights - however we expected it as Copenhagen is expensive!!

Room Tip: Family room 120 was very pleasant overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feed back after your stay at the BEST WESTERN Hotel hebron.
We do think that the breakfast is part of the package when you stay with us. It is included in all rates and we are happy that you enjoyed it.