All reviews central station wet room comfy bed few minutes walk checking in little mermaid city laptop sweden
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Vesterbro because it is deemed to be ‘edgy’, but as I had a room (408) overlooking Istedgade this meant being awake at 6:30am on both mornings due to the Candy Club turning out and then another hour of revellers talking loudly and street cleaners.

Otherwise the location is very good for the station and access to Tivoli if that is your thing. Next time I think I will stay in Kristianshaven as I just prefer the area or maybe Frederiksberg.

The rooms are well decorated and monochrome contemporary and the bed comfortable, bathroom clean and good linens. Hairdryer and nice toiletries. I had a small double for single occupancy.

The weather was mild for October so I turned the heat off and left the window open all day - no chance to open at night due to the noise. Keep this in mind for summer.

If you have a chance to check in with a member of (lovely) staff, do this so that you can request a courtyard room. You’ll need the 11:00 checkout to catch up on lost sleep.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ZAI2770, Front Office Manager at Zleep Hotel Copenhagen City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The hotel was really well accessible from the airport. We caught 1 train from the airport and then were able to walk to our hotel. It was exactly what we were looking for, basic and affordable with a good location. We walked everywhere around Copenhagen. It was cold but we enjoyed the long walks checking out the city.
The bathroom was clean and tidy and the staff were lovely. Breakfast was good and plenty of variety. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review , we look forward to host you Again:-)

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

It is totally outside the airport,so not what I would call an airport hotel.Cost DKK199 one way to get there and DKK110 to airport from there by Taxi.Not so convenient. Don't accept cash.You do your own check In at the kiosk. Not recommended for those who like the human touch and services.The lift is quite noisy and it feels like it takes ages to get on 2nd floor.Very long walks in corridor to get to my room. Room was clean,warm and basic.I liked as I did only one night.Can use usb to charge phone if you don't have adapter-which is a plus for me.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jued,

It seems that you had been guest in Zleep Airport but wrote a review for Zleep City.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very convenient location, good size rooms - TV, small bathroom, clean. The hotel is ideal if you are out for the day and go back to the hotel to relax and sleep. ‘No frills’ comes to mind and is good value as Copenhagen is extremely expensive.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Good spacious family room for 2 adults and 2 teenagers, this hotel offered good value for money in a good location near to the station and Tivoli etc.
Arrived early and used the very handy lockers to store our luggage then enjoyed a coffee in the neighbouring cafe whilst planning a day of sight seeing.
I had been warned that the area wasn’t great by a local, however it is good enough. It feels safe and there is plenty nearby including an easy walk into the meat packing district to get good etc. Didn’t find it particularly noisy either although you would struggle for a lie in but who does that when exploring.
Very friendly staff and good clean hotel in a good location so I would definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ZAI2770, Front Office Manager at Zleep Hotel Copenhagen City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback , hope we have the chance to host you again when you decide to visit Copenhagen in the future.