1,040 results
All reviewsboiled eggstivoli gardensdanish pastriesdigit codecentral stationcold meatsfree tea and coffeerooms are smallminute walkcontinental stylepateshort staybreakfast room isbreakfast was includedreception areatwin rooman expensive city
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for a weekend trip, very good location to everything. Walking distance to the things we want to see. 10 min walking to kødbyen, strøget, Rådhusplassen. The breakfast was good, friendly staff. Recomended

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Arriving at the Savoy I was a little jet-lagged. It was early, I knew my room wouldn't be ready so I asked the staff person at the front desk if I could leave her my phone number and if the room was ready earlier than the 2 PM check-in could she call me. Her response, " You can give me your number but I won't call you." Huh? Clearly she was trained at the 'Service with a Sneer School of Guest Services." I then took a map of the city on the counter and asked her where the hotel was on it. Without looking up or making the effort to walk about one foot she replied, "The red dot." I asked "Which red dot?" (Hey, I was up 14 hours) "There is only one" she said with exasperation. Obviously this place isn't going to win any awards for their welcoming skills.

The hotel is clean and in a good location. The rooms are fine - though the white on white decor with plastic chairs does have a chic Rehab Center look.

We did see our oh-so-cheery desk person another time - she was a bit friendlier - perhaps she took her happy pill.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank NYCJason
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Located less then 10 minutes walk from the railway station (København H) with only three train stops from the airport (Karup Lufthavn). Very near all the sites with a 25 minute walk from scenic Nyvahn.

Hotel is dated (building over a Century old) with a good sized reception. Room was small with twin beds that go apart if lying in the wrong place. Bathroom is small with the shower area tiny. Curtain sucks in when the shower is on. Had to use a towel as no bath mat and use blue bed covers to walk around the bedroom floor. Reception aware of no bath mat however quoted it is not a health and safety requirement. Bathroom also smelt of condensation forming.

General room decor and hallways really needed plenty of white paint touch-ups all round which is a shame. Good free wi-fi and in free in room safe. Nearest supermarket within two minutes (Lidl) but plenty of bars/restaurants around.

Breakfast only sold cold items, however this was the highlight of making an average review.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised!
Great location downtown! Very clean! Staff were great! Rooms small, but typically European!
Great breakfast!! Open longer than usual to help jet lag travellers
Close to hop on hop off stop and visitors info

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good central location. Room was small, but adequate. Bathroom was also small. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Nice breakfast included in room rate. Coffee available at all times. Clean, comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple