There are lots of positives about this hotel, which I'll list below:
1. Value for money
2. Location - just next to Vesterbro station and within minutes to central station on foot, cafes, restaurants and groceries
3. Excellent staff and attentive housekeeping
4. Good continental breakfast with cold cuts, cheese, sausages, eggs, coffee, tea and juices
5. Clean and comfy bed
6. Really liked having a safe to keep my stuff, shower gel, shoe polish, coffee and tea in the room, a place to work on and a t.v.
A few things to improve for the hotel:
1. Ensure that the moldy spots in the shower are removed, which could be done using bleach spray
2. Ensure that the ear plugs have not been used and put back by the previous guest. Of course, you can always request new ear plugs.
3. Wifi was choppy at times but good enough to get stuff done.
Tips for guests:
1. There is a tennis court on the inside facing rooms but ear plugs are available.
2. If you don't like the traffic noise, you can always get the tennis court facing room.
3. Ensure that the ear plugs are still in a sealed plastic wrapper before using them.
4. There is no a.c. but there is heating. The windows can be opened for fresh air.
I'd definitely stay there again and would recommend it for anyone.More
- Room Service