1,086 results
All reviews shared bathroom train station budget hotel the red light district economy room tivoli gardens private bath yogurt expensive city minute walk perfect location twin room cold cuts the main shopping street public transport city centre sink
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here on a 4 night, 5 day city break. I'd not been to Scandinavia before and partly inspired by the tv show 'The Bridge' thought I'd check it out. I also got to cross 2 countries off my travel map. I had a day in Malmo, Sweden, as part of my trip.

firstly I'd say this is a perfectly nice hotel. staff were friendly and helpful and all the common areas were well kept and very clean. now Copenhagen is known as being an expensive city so it's all relative on what you call a budget hotel. I was paying just under £120 a night, this for bed and breakfast. at this price in the UK and many other countries I've stayed I'd normally receive all the bells and whistles, but not here.

my room was a decent size, for me. that though as I'd booked a triple. had there been three of us it would have been very cramped. re facilities, the tv was good, plenty of channels and a wash basin. but no fridge, air con, toilet/shower or T & coffee makers. two beds together to form a double and a single. a wardrobe, desk and chair and an armchair. a little worn around the edges, dings all over, it didn't bother me though, I didn't plan on spending much time in it. it was however very clean, housekeeping doing a good job, visiting daily. I did find the internet very good and there is T and coffee available in hotel reception but at a price.

re the shared bathroom facilities, and I was a little apprehensive, these were fine. just down the corridor, multiple toilets and shower rooms. I was always in and out, no queues/waiting and like the rest of the hotel, very clean. and if you don't fancy sharing there are plenty of en suite rooms available.

the dining area, nice and bright, it also opens on to a patio if you fancy brekkie alfresco. a buffet, continental style, with all the usual suspects. a good selection of breads, pastries, T's, coffee, cereals, fruits, yogurts, cold cuts, eggs, pate and cheese. all very good quality.

the hotels location is one of its main assets. south of the city, minutes from the train station. 5 mins from Tivoli Gardens and access to the main shopping street that runs north almost the length of town. it's surrounded by bars and restaurants and a 7 - 11 mini market on the corner. also a hub for transport. there's a bus stop right outside. going in the station, links to the metro, and in front another host of bus stops including one crossing the Oresund Bridge to Sweden. the central bus station is about 15 mins away.

overall another enjoyable trip. and despite my jibes at some features of my room, maybe I've just gotten use to getting more for my money, but this is Copenhagen. I would recommend and have no problems returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The hotel was very nice. It could use a little up day but was very nice. Rooms were very small but was keep clean. Breakfast was good. The hotel was near the train station. Near a lot of things. Staff was very helpful.

s

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

After a terrible stay at the Urban House Copenhagen next door I moved to this location. Overall
I was happy. The desk staff was polite and my single room (no bath) was clean. A pleasant surprise was a good range of TV channels. After walking around town all day, and the extreme heat, made watching some tv relaxing. It would be great if a fan would have been available. Denmark hasn’t seen heat like this in years but if it is going to be the new normal in summer months it is something to consider.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gorper
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Located right next to the train station, Hotel Nebo has the perfect location for exploring downtown Copenhagen or making day trips to other places on the island. The price is reasonable. It is clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The TV has plenty of channels. The staff was helpful. The bed was two singles pushed together, and the shared bathroom and showers are a bit dated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cashelguy
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel was ideally located being right behind the central railway station making travel to/from the airport really easy. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was very pleasant although the rooms were basic but comfortable. Breakfasts were substantial.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends