2,865 results
All reviews lake view tivoli gardens train station big hotel high floor central location baltic cruise business trip breakfast was included modern hotel superior room double bed yogurt planetarium city conference iron
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This hotel may as well qualify as a backpacker hostel. We were checked into a room that literally stank like a sewer! Staff seemed helpless to remedy and their only solution was to pour chlorine and neutraliser down the drains and toilet to get rid of the pervading malodour, despite clear maintenance and plumbing issues - and discuss possible compensation! As if this wasn't enough, our floor turned into a construction site overnight - with no courtesy message alerting guests to the paint work and heavy duty sawing and grinding! Beware that jacket on the corridor wall! Calls to reception, house keeping and the operator go unanswered - the front staff's excuse for not answering is on account of the loud music in the lobby! Try calling in an emergency! Breakfast is a royal mess - a massive communal blob of butter served up on a plate for you to scrape as you like! That's if you can get coffee from a working machine. It's a free for all, where the strongest elbow get's ahead in the bread queue. Room service is non existent after 930pm - when you probably need it most. Pack your own conditioner and body lotion - these are excessive luxuries deserving of a 7 star hotel only! What an absolutely horrific hotel!

Room Tip: Your guess is as good as mine!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank NZero
Miran K, Receptionschef at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear NZero,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am truly sorry for the whole experience you have had at our hotel. I would like to let you know that the whole hotel staff has been informed about the issues during your stay, and that we thereafter have taken up precautions to make sure these things do not happen again. I am glad we could come to an agreement during your check out on a fair compensation. I hope that you would visit us again some day, so we can show you that this is not our usual standard. I wish you a very nice day.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a very central hotel near Tivoli Gardens and a main railway station - just a short train ride from the airport. We had a family room, which was simple, comfortable and spotlessly clean - and, very importantly, quiet. We all slept really well. The breakfast is lovely - an extensive buffet with lots of choice - and the staff members we encountered were all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear KRA_rose,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am so happy to read your wonderful words about our hotel. It means a lot to us that you all had a good nights sleep, and that you liked our staff, breakfast and location. We appreciate this very much.

I hope that you will come visit us again, and I wish you very nice day.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I have stayed here a fes times, the rooms are OK and parking in the basement is working fine, the only downside is the restaurant, this is the first time I have had rotten food served in a restaurant.
I would have become ill trying to eat it, so that was a disappointment, I will never dine in this restaurant again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Miran K, Receptionschef at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Flemming H,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback. I apologize deeply for your experience in the restaurant. I hope that you contacted the restaurant manager, and that we solved the issue immediately, even though it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I hope that the rest of the stay was better than this experience, and hope that you will give us the chance to make it up to you one day. I wish you a good day.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

high level floor required, room provide at th 17th and last floor with city view, the sea, the bridge to sweden, the wind turbines. nice to meet you anyway
location near the train station take the hotel to 20 minutes from the airport

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Dear Georgeso79,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am so glad to hear that you liked your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words. We hope you would visit us again soon.

I wish you a wonderful day.