“Loved my stay”

Ranked #53 of 116 Hotels in Copenhagen
Melbourne
“Loved my stay”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My husband and I arrived in Copenhagen at 10.00am. Check in wasn't until 1 or 2 pm but we thought we'd go in to drop off our luggage.

We were greeted by a very lovely lady who told us that our room was actually ready! Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly and welcoming.

The price was amazing as it also included breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was very good. There was plenty of variety including a 'European breakfast'. We were again pleasantly surprised by how good the free dinner was.

Before we had food, I said to my husband that we'd try it out, but if it was no good, the we can go out to eat. We ended up eating at the hotel every night!

There is also a tea and coffee making facility for guests as well as a fruit bowl that you can take from who is a nice touch.

An excellent location only 100m from the town hall, this hotel was superb. The rooms are quiet small, however they are clean and modern.

I will definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Cordial321

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Nice and fashion interior in the lobby and restaurant. We had two single rooms for the same price; one small and one pretty large. Recommend to ask for room 508 when you book.
I usually don't see this, but could not avoid seeing how dirty the curtains were. No heat on the bathroom floor. Very small bathroom. The pictures on their website are lying a little.
Mainly stayed for sleep, so did not test the service much. Had some questions were one lady was very professional and a guy not at all.
Not bad price and a ok stay. Had Ice-bar there, but who wants a ice-bar in cold Denmark.Very central and short distance to everything.
I reccomend "The Cross Country Pub" 20 meters down the street towards the central station. Very welcomming and nice staff. Just went for a beer, had a great time there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked a single room and was asked if I wanted to pay for an upgrade for a bigger room. I declined, but when I got to my room I realised why - absolutely tiny. So I went back and paid some more for a much bigger room. All nicely done out, nice shower and good wifi. But not good pillows - all equally sized, and all much too high and uncomfortable. So I won't be going back.

Room Tip: The single rooms are absolutely tiny!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Kuopio, Eastern Finland, Finland
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The rooms in this hotel are not 4-star quality, they are tiny and look mostly like cabins on a ship. There is no space to get off on the other side of the bed. The idea of soundproofing in this hotel is giving customers earplugs. The bell of the near town hall or something makes sounds every 15 minutes from 8 to 23. Oh yeah, there was also some dirt on our linens.

The food is nice and there is plenty of it. Weird thing is the drinks are not included in the dinner... Breakfast is good with lot of food to choose from. At dinner there are 3 warm foods to choose from and they vary daily. The prices of the drinks are nowhere to be seen, but the wine costs something like 100kr and cider/beer 50kr, if I remember right.

The service is nice and staff speaks fluent English as always in the Scandinavia. This hotel is not as fancy as it wants to be. If you want to save some money and not eat at restaurants during your holiday, this is a good option.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Piia600
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Hotel has a great location to experience the city. Rooms are quite small but clean and nicely decorated, although the bed wasn't very good. Breakfast was nice (bread, yoghurt, juices, fruits, cheese, eggs croissants, vegetables etc.) and staff very helpful. Still the price of the room was too high.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple