1,349 results
All reviewstivoli gardenscentral stationstrip club oppositenice hotelmeatpacking districtstreet noiseexcellent locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulstandard roomcity centrecomfy bedfew minutes walkwithin easy walking distancemain attractionsbuffet breakfastrooms are smalltrain
Reviewed 16 April 2017

It was a nice and friendly hotel. Close to the central station in Copenhagen . Our rooms was nice with comfort beds . A great breakfast with a good selection of choices especially when you are lactosintolerante.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Margaretha B,

Thanks for your fantastic review - we really appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the facilities.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Very friendly staf, great restaurant. Breakfast super !!!!
Taxi is to expensive. Everyting on walking distance.
To Do :
- Slice of San Francisco
- Köd
- The foodmarkets
- hire a bike, you've got your on street.

Dear Wimharley,

Thanks for your great review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the restaurant, breakfast and were well taken care of by my friendly colleagues.

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Excellent location which is convenient for reaching the Central Station. The staff is also helpful to offer restaurant recommendation nearby hotel and they are very helpful. Room is clean; would be even better if having more pillow choice.

Dear Doris N,

Thanks for your great review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you were well taken care of by my friendly colleagues and enjoyed the location.

Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well positioned, only a short walk from Central Station and the city centre. Staff really friendly and helpful, offering advice about where to visit and how to get there . Rooms clean and comfortable too. Would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank pbargery

Dear pbargery,

Thanks for your fantastic review - we really appreciate it.

Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The Hotel was booked though Expedia and we had a good deal that included flights from London Heathrow. The hotel location is ideal for central station and the Hop on Hop Off Bus. The breakfast food was good with plenty of choice. We used the restaurant one night also where we found the food nice but the menu choice limited. Wine is generally expensive in Copenhagen. The bed we had in a standard Queen room was far too soft to suit my back problem and I ended up sleeping on the floor. I did not make a fuss about this as I didn't want to pay for an upgrade! The smaller rooms do not have tea and coffee making facilities.

1  Thank NigelVaughan
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear NigelVaughan,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the location, breakfast and Boston Grill. I am of course sad to hear you found the bed to soft and had to sleep on the floor.

Hope to see you again so we can offer you a First Smart Bed :-)

Thanks again,