All reviews sea restaurant great location kiin kiin converted warehouse wood beams copenhagen street food upgraded to a junior suite wonderful hotel water view canal view bottle of champagne the hotel staff fantastic stay breakfast was delicious quiet at night restaurants and bars lovely room
Reviewed 6 November 2018

the hotel is heritage, built from an old warehouse status with excellent view, location and service, this area is near to the downtown, full of nice restaurants, don't miss a walk there, i liked itttt

Date of stay: December 2017
71NyhavnHotel, Guest Relations Manager at 71 Nyhavn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your great review.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and got the best of the nearby area.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

A lovely experience from beginning to end. Excellent reservations team who upgraded my room without being asked. Wonderful concierge and front desk team. The room, the bedding, the mattress, the pillows....all excellent...that Danish hygge in spades. Well-situated, canals on two sides of the hotel. Outdoor cafe seating outside the hotel's restaurant, on the main canal. Special. I loved every thing about it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marylin O

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very happy that you got to experience some full on hygge.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I had a single room. Which was tiny. I mean smaller than the W in New York tiny. But had everything I needed. And obviously very very stylish. Has the same problem as I find across the Nordics - why are the duvets so small?

Somewhat disappointed that the restaurant was shut when I checked in at 9ish. But then it was a Monday. I'd stay again as I want to try the restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
71NyhavnHotel, Guest Relations Manager at 71 Nyhavn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving us your review.

I am very sorry to read that the restaurant was closed at the time you arrived. The kitchen is open until 10pm on weekdays and I shall certainly follow up on your report that this was not the case.

I hope that you enjoyed your time in Copenhagen and that we may welcome you again one day soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

The Nvyan 71 was a wonderful hotel. Great service and all of the staff were fantastic. And breakfast was also wonderful. The location is at the end of the line and right in the water. So that was nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank john s

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our waterfront location.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

No other words. Just ‘excellent’. Staff were so friendly and helpful, the hotel is a gem. Our room overlooked Nyhavn and the waterway opposite and was always warm and cosy. The breakfast was superb though we dined our but did use the bar which was lovely. Will go back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
71NyhavnHotel, Guest Relations Manager at 71 Nyhavn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving your wonderful review.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.