Phoenix Copenhagen
Tivoli Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$360
US$315
  • Pool
Hotel Sct. Thomas(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$173
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$738
US$634
Agoda.com
1,366 results
All reviewsroyal palaceclose to nyhavnmarble churchnice hotelwalking distancekongens nytorvexcellent locationbusiness tripexecutive roomrooms are smallbreakfast buffetlittle mermaidtourist attractionsnice breakfastquiet roommetro stationstreet noise
Reviewed 10 July 2010

Starting with an elevator that has its stopping point between two floors, continuing on to valet parking that makes the customer go and pick up the car and find the car covered with sea gull excrement and ending with a breakfast that would do the worst college dorm proud, this hotel is an overpriced, under maintained disaster. I was so put off, I will not even consider any other hotel in the owner's group.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
PhoenixCopenhagen, Manager at Phoenix Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2010

Thank you for your most valued feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at the Phoenix Copenhagen.
I am suprised that you did not enjoy the breakfast since it is an area we usually receive alot of positive feedback for. Could you clarify what about the breakfast buffet you did not enjoy?

In regard to the parking. If your car is parked on the top floor in the parking house or in the backyard of the hotel it will be exposed to the elements of nature as when you park on the streets.

Once again I am sorry that you had these bad experiences while staying at the hotel but hope that we will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2010

great location-close to many sites, the subway, waterfront, and magasin du nord/shopping. Just walked everywhere (with stroller) or took the subway for the airport or train.
great service-very helpful front desk
great room-beautifully furnished, very clean, great bathroom. Our 2 month old comfortably slept with us in the bed. We had no rooms adjacent to us likely because we had an infant
great price
highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jhoToronto
Reviewed 17 June 2010

We held our weeding at the Phoenix. Everything was exactly as we had dreamed of and even more. The staff was extremly dedicated and flexible for our many requests. The location is the very best in Copenhagen and very close to "our" church Marmorkirken. The part of Copenhagen is very special especially due to Amalienborg just next corner and of course Kongens Nytorv/Nyhavn. We stayed at the Amalienborg Suite which was extraordinary luxury. It was a pity that we only spent one night there. The restaurant had a very good menu and our guests are still talking about of the high quality of the food.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2010

The Phoenix is visibly ageing, but it is okay. Location is good. The service was a bit disappointing. I walked in wearing motorcycling gear and I felt like they were disgusted with my presence. Once I had changed into a proper shirt and was clean-shaven, I felt like they accepted me into their "prestigious" hotel. That, to me, is bollocks. They are very image-centric and for that hotel it's misplaced. It's a glorified B&B that thinks and acts as if its a 5-star hang-out for the royalty. For the money it was pretty good and I liked the breakfast. I would stay again at that price, but I now know not to expect a friendly smile from them.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2010

This was my 2nd stay in Copenhagen and I must say that Phoenix exceeded my expectations. Excellent location, decent service and very neat & clean. The location of Phoenix is its best selling point - 5 min walk from Nyhavn.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business