“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Synagogens
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were about to go to one of the owner's other restaurants (which we should have done) but at the last minute decided to stay in the neighbourhood. I had tried the take-away and found it tasty.

The interior is shabby, not shabby-chic or casual, just shabby. This wouldnt matter if the other things work. Which they dont.
Service is not unfriendly, unengaged and rushed. Still, dishes take forever to arrive. The first one, prawn crackers (from a bag) took almost half an hour.
We ordered the 10-dish tasting menu and our hearts fell at the prospect of waiting a good 20-30 minutes between each. After the first couple of plates though, things sped up.
All in all, there was nothing really WRONG with the food. But we were left mostly with a taste of fried food, no real spice or zing and not a meal that justified the fairly high price.
It's fine that the service does not speak danish but I would have appreciated a small "sorry, could you repeat that in English please" instead of a bored/blank stare.
I shall not be coming back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Very tasty asian meals. I will go back and try more. Waiters are all very kind and helpful, with one exception (I believe she is the shift chief, so it's fine).

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The tables are narrow, and the place is crowded. we were there around 7, dinner time, it took 35mins for the starter to come and another 45mins for the main course. The waiter was very busy serving everyone water while we waited, so we drank lots of water.The food was ok. Given the location, the price is not too expensive. I will not go back. My friend is vegetarian and the choice is limited.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The restaurant is a must, if you like THAI food, very authentic food. The service is great and a very cosy place. It might be a good idea to book a table, as the restaurant do not have that many tables

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

All in all it was a huge disappointment. Would never recommend it.

I was really excited to try out this place as the owner has more restaurants, even a Michelin starred one..

-it smelled liked wet dog/ sour socks inside...there were some bed tables where you need to remove your shoes..
- was hard to communicate with the waiter , messed up our order and forget to bring us the extra rice we ordered .. ( there was really few people, no rush hour )
- ordered red chicken curry with veggies. It was coming with only broccoli. I make tastier curry at home...it was too sweet.
-horrible and too loud music
-one of the waiter were singing Britney loud ???!!
- the whole place is not really maintained well..

It's obvious that this restaurant is open only for making profit without consider the quality of the food or polite workers.

Choose another place !