All reviews harbour area bar and restaurant rooms are clean in excellent condition hotel is excellent the main high street air condition town centre nice stay comfortable hotel short stay business trip breakfast was excellent double room free parking gym denmark
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I have had a reservation made via the scandichotels.com in Scandic Olympic for 1 night from 14.09 to 15.09.2017 (Reservation number 405396800 ), I booked my room 10!days before - it was not the last minute booking. When I already was travelling in Denmark I was getting an e-mail (even not a call) that my reservation is cancelled without giving any reason to me. I was very very dissapointed because it casued me many problems and I have to re-organise my meeting and appointments. I used to stop in Scandic hotels for a long time and can say that was very loyal member. But from now I think twice to choose it again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael Foged H, General Manager at Scandic Olympic, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Julica,

Thank you for taking your time to review us, however, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience we have caused during your stay in Esbjerg. We had system errors causing an overbooking, the first time ever experienced, and had to move some of our valuable guests to other hotels.
Our staff had to email you, as they could not get in contact with you on the telephone.
I urge you to contact me the next time you visit Esbjerg. I would really like to meet with you and see how we can assist you and restore trust in our Brand.

Sincerly yours,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Superb service, good rooms, breakfast an dinner and a even use the gym. And parking is included. Close to Centre and close to the station. This hotel simply has it all for a short stay in Esbjerg.....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael Foged H, General Manager at Scandic Olympic, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our services. It makes our team members so happy to hear reviews like this. Thank you.

We hope to have the pleasure of your company at another Esbjerg visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Excellent Hotel to stay , I have stayed here now 3 times and every time excellent , really good food in the restaurant and I normally have fillet steak and it has been perfect every time in my last three stays here .. The rooms are a bit basic and need updated but the Wi-Fi is really fast and free . Also the service excellent and friendly , what more do you want for an Budget hotel . Close to the town centre as well .

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Michael Foged H, General Manager at Scandic Olympic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Peter,
We are so happy to hear that you stay with us when visiting Esbjerg and that you take your time to share your experiences.
We are already looking forward to welcome you back with us.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

fine hotel with friendly and flexible stuff; nice stay with a marvelous sight to the seaside; good for comming back; one of tthe next trips as couple could be in scandic esbjerg again: hope the coffee will be better next time

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Michael Foged H, General Manager at Scandic Olympic, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your great hotel experience. It means a lot to us.
We are already excited to welcome you back and serve you great coffee :-)