“Best vegan-burger ever”
Review of Mikuna

Mikuna
Ranked #112 of 636 Restaurants in Aarhus
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had their burger three times now, and it still lingers in my mind as the best vegan burger..nice price, giant meal, and full of flavor, spice and sweetness - AND fake cheese...i miss cheese, so this is a BIG plus. The cafe is cozy, a bit crowded sometimes, but it has a really nice and casual atmosphere and nice service.
I havent tried anything else on the menu, but I've heard nice of it...and the burger you cant put a finger on.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank LittleGirlLost4Good

Reviewed 14 May 2016

My wife and I had lunch today at Mikuna. We were just walking past, saw it and decided we needed to try it. No regrets! Friendly and helpful, Sigrid and Line made us feel most welcome. Being that my wife is a vegetarian and I am carnivorous, we have often trouble deciding where to eat. We were both very satisfied and full upon completion of our meal. My wife had the Vegan Frikadelle sandwich, and I the Refried beans and avocado sandwich, accompanied by organic fruit juice drink. YUM!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I come here quite often for a burger, sandwich, dahl, face-sized cookies or Danish "smørrebrød". It's all vegan and super delicious :-) I've brought my non-vegan friends and family there too, and they LOVED it. Thx for an awesome café! Btw remember to use the bathroom before coming, because they don't have one.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 6 April 2016

So great to find somewhere where I can eat everything on the menu :) I had the seitan burger, which was delicious and my non-vegan partner loved the vegan chilli. Good to see that the bags and containers were paper and not plastic too. We'll be back :)

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Nice food, cosy little eating area and great that all he food is vegan. However no toilet for clients, which they argue is because they are a take away and not a cafe.

Date of visit: November 2015