“Good tapas, great location”

Forlaens & Baglaens
Ranked #63 of 579 Restaurants in Aarhus
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Description: F&B is a colorful little restaurant / cafe / bar, where guests and staff are close to each other. We serve Spanish-inspired tapas dishes, which corresponds to small dishes, and we therefore recommend 1-2 dishes per person. The food is also good to share, and makes the experience complete. Our bread and cakes are of course homemade and the coffee / tea is organic. We also serve the most delicious cocktails throughout Aarhus, come and try!
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We shared a couple of good tapas at an outside table on a sunny evening.(tapas plate, patatas bravas and a plate of smoked tuna), and it was a very pleasant experience, incl. the tasty IPA beers from Ebeltoft Brewery.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Popped in from the street to have a bite to eat. Never heard of the place before, and basically just needed a light lunch between meetings. I felt comfortable and at home from the very first moment. Friendly people ( proprietors, I think ), a blackboard menu boasting a dozen different tapas and fish&chips. Actually it all kooked good, but as already mentioned, I wasn't in for a big meal, so I went for the serving of three different bruchettas with three different cheeses. It was a full meal, and probably the best bruchettas I've ever had outside of Italy and Spain. If I'm in the area again sometime, I'll most certainly make sure it's around lunchtime...

1  Thank Steinar V
Reviewed 27 October 2015

small, intimate and cozy surroundings, really great food and drinks. I highly recommend to get the menu with before and after dinner cocktails, a glass of wine to each of the 3 courses, that you select from the menu of the day. The courses are perfect for sharing!
Menu does not change much, but thats not an issue, when there's so much great food to choose from.
I have been there a dozen times, both for dates or a girls night out, and will definetely come back again.

1  Thank Christina F
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The allways efficient and helpfull staff will make sure you are well cared for.
The menu is fixed as far as the 1 - 12 different tapas.
Mix your own and share. The food is well prepared an delicxious, and prices very fair.
You have the oppetunity to have a menu with coctails if you prefer that.
The room is small, and the furniture a mix of second hand stuff, but the ambience and atmosphere is super.

1  Thank Swedane
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Came back cause I love the mussels in wine! The tapas on our first visit was excellent too! We love the fish and chips too! Great quaint place with very good service!

1  Thank Cecile H