Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
View deal
Hotels.comUS$162
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$162
PricelineUS$146
CheapTicketsUS$162
TravelocityUS$162
All reviews construction site lovely hotel very friendly and helpful staff danish design newly built hotel underground parking train station checking out comfortable bed city centre toiletries reception wifi cheese
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Room was Awesome, clean, Beautiful and perfect location.
However customer service was somewhat lacking. When we arrived all we were immediately told was that the room wasn't ready. I knew that as we were early. But we were not asked about our bags or of we wanted to sit and relax somewhere ect. Minor but disappointing. Anyways we went out and later we can to check in. There we were given NO information, only room number. No wifi password, check out times, where breakfast would take place, how to get to our room or anything about odense. We had to find out ourselves. I get that maybe business people does not have enough patience to.wait around for this but we were and we weren't a business people either, that was clear to see. Oh and no "how was your stay when checking out"

Greta hotel, but lacking in service skills which are free to give.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelOdeonReception, Reception at Hotel Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Thank you very much for your review. First of all we are very happy that you liked the hotel and the location. When that is said, we are very sad to hear about your experience of lacking service. Especially because we strive to deliver the best service, and this is something we are very proud of. We will make sure to take your feedback very serious, and make sure to prevent this from happening again. We really hope, that you will decide to give us another chance to prove ourselves to you! Once again, thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with us, this is the best way for us to know how to improve ourselves.
Best regards
Laura Kjær

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I generally stay here when in the area on business, because I like the convenient location from the train station, the lovely friendly staff, beautiful décor and comfortable rooms.

However, their restaurant & bar menu is very limited if you don't eat meat. There is a grand total of ONE item on their menu and that is a "veggie burger" , or if soup is an acceptable dinner option for you there are 2 vegetable soups....and that's it.

As a female travelling alone, I don't want to be walking round at night looking for something to eat and if I'm honest I will probably now look for somewhere else to stay that has a more varied menu. This is a shame as I really do enjoy staying here.

I have noticed that a lot of people go out to eat when they stay here, so they must be losing a lot of money to other places. I overheard some guests in the lift this morning, saying that they felt, the menu is very limited.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelOdeonReception, receptionist at Hotel Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Soozie

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I happy to hear that you like the hotel and staff, we do our best to keep the good atmosphere and friendly service.

I am sad to hear that the restaurant does not live up to you expectations, I have forwarded your feedback to our F&B manager, i know hes likes to get feedback from our guests, that is the way we can do better.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

Best regards,
Maria Fönn Thorsdottir
Receptionist

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

This is a truly a fantastic hotel.

Excellent breakfast - delicious and exclusive!
We stayed in a deluxe double room - room 418. The room was large and spacious and with a sofa that could be converted into an extra bed. Super detail when traveling with children.

Nice and bright and spacious bathroom with delicious toiletries.

Super friendly and smiling staff. Will definitely come again another time.

Only minus: The wifi in the room was not good. Sometimes the connection was fast, suddenly it was bad or disappeared completely.
However, this didn’t ruin a great stay at a fantastic hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelOdeonReception, Receptionist at Hotel Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for the kind review.

We are glad to hear that the WiFI-problems couldn't ruin your stay. I have passed the information on regarding the WiFi.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Morten Johnsson

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Very centrally located, not to mention the fact that it’s a newly built hotel with easy peasy parking and gorgeous Scandinavian interior design, the pricing and value for money compared to other hotels in the area is great.
Experienced very friendly and helpful staff, who actually came out and found me when I couldn’t find my way in because of roadwork.
Beautiful rooms with a kettle, comfy beds.
Checkout is a little early at 10 am but you can delay if you need to.
Would stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank annesofiel662
HotelOdeonReception, Front Desk at Hotel Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Hi annesofiel662,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate that you took your time to tell us. We hope to see you again! Have a great evening.

Kind regards
Sara

Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Very pleasant stay , lovely decor modern and homely good for couples as well comfortable bed , all staff very friendly and professional would stay again

Also breakfast was tasty scrambled egg crispy bacon excellent

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tim-Bloyce
HotelOdeonReception, Reception at Hotel Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Mr, Tim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review. It is so great to read that you speak so highly of our hotel. I will share your complements with out staff.

We hope to welcome you again.

Best regards,