All reviews private beach breakfast room tennis courts sun deck crystal clear waters beachside restaurant opening times indoor and outdoor play areas older rooms well presented and tasty facilities are excellent beautiful view easy access to beach negative side friendly and professional staff pine forest families and couples
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We visited the hotel with our 2 six year olds for 3 nights! The reception staff was very polite and welcoming! Our room wasn’t ready so we had to wait for an hour at the roof garden!! It has an breath taking view with nice refreshments especially their lemonade! My kids loved it!
Later, the staff had already taken our luggage to the room which was not what I expected. They had booked us the old, dated room and it was disappointing. However, it was freshly painted and clean but the furniture were tired old fashioned furniture. The bathroom was maintained but the faucets and bathtub must be there since the last renovation, if there was any. I wish that they explained that on the phone or listed it on booking because we wouldn’t pay 190€ per night for that room. We could have stayed at the new ones.
But the view and our overall treatment was fantastic so we decided to live with it. No matter the room you stay, the view is spectacular!!
The kids enjoyed the pool; it isn’t big and gets crowded with so many kids. Lunch was delicious at beach tavern. Friendly and understanding waiters with the kids! The menu is rich with typical Mediterranean flavors and famous Greek dishes.
One thing I really enjoyed was the beach. It has small pebbles but it’s crystal clean with nice sun beds where you can enjoy your morning coffee and have a great tan! Early in the morning visit is wise or you can sit on the wooden deck!
At night, the roof garden is an excellent choice! Variety of drinks, salads and figure food! Breakfast is rich but I would prefer it at the roof garden and not at the dark conference room. I’m sure there a reason they serve it there but it’s a depressing room.
One thing that I have to mention and congratulate the reception and all the staff, of course, is their kindness and quick actions. The second day, my daughter had fever and I needed extra medicine so I asked and they had children’s ibuprofen. It was delivered within minutes and assured me that there was a doctor on call, if needed!
Overall, it was a nice stay in-spite our small unfortunate illness. A calm and relaxing place with excellent people to take care of you!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ManagerSireneBlue, Διευθυντής at Sirene Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Gia L,
thank you for taking the time to share your valuable opinion following your stay with us! We are sorry that the room was not what you expected.
We are delighted that you have enjoyed our view, the tavern, the beach and the roof top.
The staff of Sirene Blue Resort make every effort to address our guests requests and issues and we really appreciate your warm comments.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon again

Reviewed 12 July 2018

If you ever come to Poros - get a drik or enjoy the restaurant at this beautiful hotel overlooking the sea. Of course you can also sleep here, if they have a room. Very cosy and great food and drinks, and the platform for sunbathing is beautiful.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Bettinafitnes,
thank you for sharing your valuable opinion!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed at Sirene Blue for a wedding, and it was simply wonderful. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the amenities are excellent. The rooftop bar/restaurant has fabulous views and interesting food/drink options. The beach bar & taverna are so relaxing and special. I highly recommend Sirene if you're looking for somewhere a little more luxurious when in Poros.

Room Tip: Every room I saw was lovely - but some have bathtubs so ask for the bathroom options when you book.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerSireneBlue, Διευθυντής at Sirene Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Sirene Blue Resort following your recent trip. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, from our amenities to the friendliness of the staff. It is always a huge boost to receive such positive feedback.

We hope to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I have stayed at the hotel for five night starting on 24th June. Although the hotel is an old fashioned "pigeonhole" construction it offers all the ingredients for a relaxed and quiet stay of very high standard. It is situated above a small, private pebble beach which is directly accessed. All rooms look at the sea and they have an attractive view. The most important asset of the hotel is the staff which is always willing to help and advise. The cleanliness of the rooms and the in-room facilities leave very little to be desired (only a little more room space would be welcomed). The beds are ensuring a comfortable sleep. The breakfast buffet is comprehensive and the food offered by the restaurant (either at the beachfront tavern or the top terrace) is of a very good standard. Parking in front of the hotel is no problem and taxis can take you to the city of Poros within 10 mins and at a cost of about 5-6 euros.

Room Tip: For families the choice of a corner suite is more comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear K0stas44,
thank you for your positive feedback following your stay with us!
We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment we called to book a room until we got into the taxi to leave, the Sirene Team were amazing. Everything was possible and they were willing to make it happen. We were traveling with our two children and it was difficult to find a place on short notice that could accommodate our needs. My wife call Sirene Blue Resort and the person who answered insisted that we could sleep 4 in their deluxe room. We had already looked at the website and saw that it said it slept 3, so we were a little hesitant but we decided to take their word for it. When we arrived they immediately recognized who we were and had our room already assigned and ready to go. They were extremely efficient which was a sign of a very well managed resort.

When we were introduced to our room we saw that they had moved the furniture from the living room and added beds to accommodate our two boys. This made our children very comfortable. Usually they get stuck on a small couch, squeezed into our bed, or other less comfortable sleeping conditions. So this put our concerns to rest. They had many amenities for entertaining small children like, mini-golf, playground, swimming, etc. any parent knows when the children are rested and happy, it makes the holiday much more enjoyable.

Anything that we needed the Sirene Frontdesk Team were able and happy to take care of. From getting a taxi or booking rentals, you only had to ask and they would make all of the arrangements.

The restaurant team were very good as well. They made you feel so welcomed. One of my sons accidentally knocked a glass off of the table and it shattered. My son is very shy and was immediately embarrassed. The waiter noticed this and put in more time in helping my son get passed the embarrassment than the time it took to clean up glass. Again, as a parent, this made me feel so good about the over feeling we had at this resort. When we were getting ready to leave, that same waiter who was not on duty was waiting on a taxi before us. When his taxi arrived he insisted that we take his taxi and that he waited for the next one to arrive!

Hopefully the examples I shared help you understand why I say the people at Sirene are unbelievably great! We travel often and have stayed at many resorts and have had many good experiences. The experience we had at Sirene was absolutely the best.

I hope this review convinces others to give Sirene Blue Resort a try. They deserve it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear klambidonis,
we are truly touched by your complimenting, detailed and warm review.
We are absolutely delighted that you and your family enjoyed your experience at Sirene Blue Resort and we are immensely proud to hear that, although have visited many resorts, your stay with us was the best.
Such positive feedback gives us the boost to continue to thrive for excellence!
The staff of Sirene Blue Resort thanks you once again for your generous comments and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the future!