All reviews turn down service amazing hotel beautiful island mini bar the hotel staff star hotel lovely boutique large bathroom quiet hotel thoroughly enjoyed our stay lovely balcony excellent breakfast main town great hospitality ground floor excellent stay relaxing stay
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Everything was excellent. Quiet place, Situated close to the port so it was very convenient. Beautiful spacious and atmospheric room (second floor). The staff was very accommodating and polite. We will come again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Leto H, General Manager at Hotel Leto Hydra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Manolis1966

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of The Hotel Leto Hydra on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable and comfortable stay you had. Your thanks and best wishes will be passed on to my team and they shall be thrilled.

I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and would like to thank you for your support.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I have stayed in many different hotels in Hydra, as I visit the island frequently, and this was by far the best! Beautiful, well furnished room and tasty breakfast. Very good location close to the port. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Leto H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Leto Hydra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Ismini T,

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable time you had. I would also like to thank you for your compliments towards the staff as well as the services and facilities of the hotel.

It was a pleasure to meet you and I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed at Hotel Leto in July. Hydra was quite hot and we were always happy to retreat to our cool room in mid-afternoon. The location is great -- not far uphill from the waterfront but far enough to be very quiet and out of the crowds.The staff are uniformly warm, friendly, and helpful. They gave us great recommendations for restaurants each day. The wireless network works well. Everything is very clean and comfortable, and we loved the breakfast. Our room had a balcony and a wonderful view from the window. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MAdisonst,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Hotel Leto Hydra on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us, and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your compliments towards the staff as well as the services and facilities of the hotel.

I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and want to thank you for your support.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Our room was clean, comfortable, cool and quiet. The perfect place to unwind and chill before, during and after hot days on the island. We loved the great service and having the breakfast option is so great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jessejohnkennedy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Hotel Leto Hydra.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled that you had such and enjoyable and comfortable stay. Thank you for your compliments regardingthe services and facilities of the hotel.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and thank you most sincerely for your support.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We loved this hotel. Our family of four had two connecting rooms that were very nice with beautiful furnishings. The hotel is quiet and peaceful. It has a lovely garden where we had an amazing breakfast each day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Plus, the location was great. If you are looking for first class accommodations in Hydra, we highly recommend the Hotel Leto, which made our stay in Hydra extra special.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear AZtraveler73,

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to read your review.

It was the greatest of pleasures to welcome you to the hotel.

I have to agree that the Leto is a rather special place - made so by the people who work and stay her. You are as much part of our experience as we are of yours. Thank you for your generous compliments and support.

I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and rather hope you shall regard the Hotel Leto as your home away from home when in Hydra.