“Disappointed ”

Psinesai
Ranked #30 of 71 Restaurants in Hydra
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Dear Visitors And Friends Of Our Beloved Island Of Hydra,we Offer You Traditional And Fresh Greek Meals. Additional To Our Grilled Souvlaki Of Pork And Chickenwe Offer You Special Greek Meals. Fresh, Homemade And Tasty!we Welcome You!visit Us, Try And Enjoy,matina And Leonidas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food but unfortunately ruined by poor service.
The waiter and waitress would rather have been elsewhere.
I presume they were the children of the owner.
Plenty of other places to eat around the harbour.
Give this place a miss.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

In addition to eating delicious traditional Greek dishes at Psinesai-I particularly enjoyed the grilled red peppers drizzled with balsamic vinegar—my husband and I were treated with great courtesy. The owner, Leonidas, is full of heart and famous around Hydra for his smile and kindness. Likewise, his servers go out of their way to make your lunch or dinner a delightful experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Best souvlaki we had in Greece. Good vegetarian options for my wife (eggplant salad, greek salad, cooked giant beans, etc.). Very friendly staff. Very near the port, about 10 meters, with partial port and sea view.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This convenient restaurant is reasonably priced. It features grilled meats or seafoods. I had grilled calamari, but it was a bit tough. But my wife like her fried calamari. The salad was great.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were atteacted by the simple & authentic ambiente but our food was rather dissapointing. Grilled haloumi was expired (which the waiter kindly admitted and did apologise for) and other dishes lacked the taste we expected. In short, there are better places to go to on Hydra.