“A reason to return to Aegina”
Review of Kavourina

Kavourina
Ranked #23 of 185 Restaurants in Aegina
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Absolutely amazing. We've returned to Aegina because we wanted to eat their delicious food. Nothing fancy, just real greek food (you could tell that by the fact that locals are eating here ;) ) and an extraordinary experience. We shall be back!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This last eatery at the south end of Aegina town serves great local food - especially dolmades which not everywhere serves.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

beautiful place and excellent food. wau!! try calamar fried or grill , delicious …
the services were excellent (of course if you have a simple communication basic skill , I saw below some id...comments)…

200% when I will be back in Aegina I will come to Kavourina

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great view over sea - unpretentious - no plastic tablecloth or pics of food - reasonable price - recommended

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food was very tasty but I made it clear to the waiter I couldn’t eat onion, fairly sure the ‘Greek salad made without onion’ was just regular Greek salad with the onion fished out, resulting in me being violently sick 50m down the road from the restaurant. If this was not the case then the food was bad. The service was so slow after 15m of waiting for them to take our money (after the same amount of time to get the bill) we took the money in ourselves to get the change. Also charged for bread we neither ordered nor ate.