All reviews city centre sea view bus station nice hotel top floor spacious room port greece balcony patra gulf kettle
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Central spot that is within walking distance to everything including shops
Service was lovely and very helpful and room was very clean and tidy and had great view of the port
The air conditioner worked a treat in the hot weather

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Unforeseen circumstances brought me to be in Patras - and I’m just so glad I stayed in the Patras Palace.
The hotel is stunning well presented very clean and in a great location
My sea view room on the 4th floor was huge - with a lovely comfy bed and huge very luxurious bathroom
The balcony was a great-added bonus perfect to watch the sun go down
But the main reason I was so glad I booked was the staff - they were all so lovely - they looked after me and helped me with everything I needed

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

An older hotel which I don’t think should maintain 4* rating. Quite outdated & in need of a refurb but well maintained nonetheless. I cringed letting my baby crawl on the carpet in our room but didn’t have a choice. No kettle in room which wasn’t great but staff were helpful enough to offer me a thermos of hot water. Overall staff were helpful but I probably wouldn’t recommend it until it has a major overhaul.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very tired and in need of some updates. The carpet was so old and dirty we kept our shoes on during our entire stay. The bed was also really hard. The beds in Greece are almost always hard but these ones were so hard we kept waking up because we were in pain from it. Lastly, we asked for a non smoking room but the air being pumped into the room must have been directly linked with a smoking room because our room filled with smoke a few times.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, we had a comfortable stay here. Very nice roof top terrace with great views. Breakfast was just as you would expect, with the usual food on offer. The staff were very nice.
The only down side was the room had no kettle or coffee making facilities, a bit of a deal breaker for me, but if that doesn't worry you, then don't let it put you off.
We found the hotel not hard to find but driving to it very difficult. This could be down to translating sat nav and unfamiliar streets.
All in all a very nice visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family