All reviews rio bridge beach bar large pool nice hotel hotel guests free parking great pool play station greek coffee wonderful view of the sea recommend this hotel beach side quiet area spent nights here rooms are spacious greece balcony
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights whilst visiting relatives in Patras. On our arrival we were greeted by the hotel staff and offered a welcome drink and traditional Greek sweet.
The hotel was located in a very quiet area along the beachfront with the Rio Bridge providing a beautiful scenic view on our doorstep.
Our room was very spacious with the added bonus of free WI-FI and lots of handy power points placed around the room. The make-up mirror was also a welcome inclusion. However, the omission of little things like tissues, conditioner and face washer was a bit annoying not having brought these items along ourselves.
The only other thing which I would complain about was the bed which was quite hard and uncomfortable.
The highlight of of this hotel was the AMAZING buffet breakfast which was put on every morning for the hotel guests. From cereals, breads, spreads, danishes, antipasto, eggs, bacon, fruit and delicious Greek yoghurt to mouthwatering home baked Greek pastries and sweets!! The variety of food items was so extensive it was very difficult to choose, but with my Greek heritage I could not go past the Greek offerings of spankopita, risogalo (rice pudding), loukomades (Greek donuts), baklava, rivani, bougatsa (custard filled pastry)......and the list just goes on!!! Well done to the chefs, cooks and kitchen staff! I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return if the occasion ever arises again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GROUP-AIROTEL, Assistant Manager at Airotel Achaia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Angela,

Thank you for choosing Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel for your stay in Patras and take the time to share your comments about your stay with us.
Thank you very much for the excellent rating and the perfect review!
We are especially pleased to have such a positive experience with us, enjoying our facilities, our spaces, the view and the Greek traditional breakfast, our beautiful location. We appreciate your kind words regarding our
Welcome drink & sweets.
We are particularly honored to recommend to other travelers stay in our hotel and hope to welcome you soon to one of our group hotels for a perfect stay experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had a great vacation in this hotel. our room was nice and always clean. We had a very beautiful view to the sea and the bridge. Room service was great.
Food was tasty with a big variety to choose during lunch and dinner. We had all inclusive, so there were beer, vine and beverages free, for other drinks you had to pay.
The only disadvantage for the hotel that we found was the place, as it is situated in area where are only individual houses, there is no place where to go for a walk in the evening. So, we had to take a train to Patras. It costs 1,40 Eur and you have to buy tickets in Mini markets, that does not always work. Also, there are only 2 mini markets in the area. And they are really MINI. So, if you need something to buy, you need to go to Patras by train on taxy (costs about 6-7 eur.)

In general it was a great hotel to have family vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms with the sea view, it is amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GROUP-AIROTEL, Assistant Manager at Airotel Achaia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Ieva,

Thank you for choosing Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel for your stay in Patras and for taking the time to write your review. It pleases us to read that your holidays in our hotel were great. Also, that you enjoyed our facilities, room cleanness, sea and bridge view and variety of our delicious food. Thank you again for your kind words and hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have two visions. As a simple tourist I would say. The hotel is in a quiet place no shops,no loud party places. Friendly and nice staff and the food also tasty. Room was good and comfortable bed. The beach is very close. Towels and beach chairs for free. I would put five points but…….
If I look like a professional not so beautifully looked. I am a technical and security manager in twice as large hotel. Hope you to take my view to improve your work and hotel.
The main face of the hotel is facade. On the roof i see two flags EU and Greek. The flags look terrible. These are not flags but torn rags.
I know how difficult it is to work in the hot season when hotel is full. I know when there are problems with staffing in the season. However, in the bathroom, the seams of the tile on the wall and floor were dirty ( for cleaning need 5 min). I found glass cuttings on the floor in the room. The air conditioner works loud and in the night drags on and off every 10 seconds very disturb sleep. I see in main stairs a noticeable amount of sand and dust accumulated for a long time. For example red alarm lights. Reading lamp in the room can fix only in one position. Door key mechanism open door only after the third time a red light flashed in the middle. This means that batteries power will soon expire. Room door sound insulation is very poor.
Pool showers looked terrible, shower heads covered with green mud ideal place for different bacteries. From shover heads water fall more on the edges than on the human.
The decorative trim around the shower tubs is also very old and look pesky. Everything is tied with rust cords. At the pool there is a very rusty mast that perishes the overall picture.
The terrace railing goes down from the restaurant to the children's playground. One side looks repaired, while the other with rusty holes with sharp edges. This is the path to the children's playground!!!!!!
At the weekend, was cut a lawn by the pool. What I saw, it was a ignoring any safety standards. A small tractor and man with a trimmer began to mow the grass among the sun chairs where sit a people. Grass, small rocks flew to people. All the belongings and chairs were to overwhelm with them. No hotel employee came and warned the guests of the hotel when start grass was mowing. No one should be in the place where the grass is mowed for safety reasons!!!! It is a technique with components that rotate at a very high speed.
As a non-smoker, it's a big trace when people smoke on the beach and at the pool. Smoking in public places also outdoors in our country is prohibited. There are special places for this.
I did not really understand on the beach the beach chairs for hotel guests or everyone. In the afternoons, most chairs are always occupied with locals.
Many locals come to swim to the pool. The day before departure was not a daily cleaning of our room. But in general we rest well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GROUP-AIROTEL, Manager at Airotel Achaia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Ainars,

We would like to thank you for choosing Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel for your holiday. Many thanks also for your time to share your experience with us, as our guests reviews are one of the ways that help us improve our quality of services provided. We are pleased that general you having this good memory about our Hotel. Also, the staff and I appreciate your kind words and I will make sure to share your positive feedback with them as well.
We try our very best to keep our Hotel clean and comfortable for our guests and it is very unpleasant for us as well to find out that you were not satisfied.
I have taken into account all your remarks about external visitors to the pool and I will check it.
I would like to thank you for your kind words about our room and their facilities and I hope you will visit us again to take the right opinion about our property.

Anastasopoulou Katerina

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

It was a very good choice for our family vacations.
Very quiet, clean, with a fantastic play room which made our child very happy, and an exquisite view of the bridge from our room!!!
People were very friendly and polite.
The beach was ok, with big rocks so we couldn't play on the sand.
The pool was not very big, but adequate.
The breakfast had both variety and quallity.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GROUP-AIROTEL, Assistant Manager at Airotel Achaia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Kika,

Thank you for choosing Airotel Achaia Beach for your stay and taking the time to write your review.
It pleases us that you found the cleanness, the rooms, the breakfast and the beach at your expectations. Also, we are happy that you enjoyed our play room and our play ground.
We would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our employees.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The hotel is very well appointed, spacious modern and clean rooms. It is very close to the beach and also has a great pool. The lobby has a balcony with a wonderful view of the sea. The breakfast buffet was varied and generous. The staff was very helpful and most generous. There are extensive facilities for families and children. Access is by taxis and you may want to exchange a few words with the driver before you enter. In my case I wound up with a nervous nut -- an unpleasant and a bit scary experience.

Room Tip: Check the taxi driver before you enter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for the excellent critic & rating! Your positive reviews are the greatest reward for our hotel. We are pleased that your experience from our hotel was excellent and that you enjoyed so much our room facilities and our traditional breakfast, our wonderful view, our view to the sea and the bridge. We especially appreciate your kind words for our employees.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to any of our group's hotels for a perfect stay experience.