All reviews great bed pleasant surprise spacious room spent one night walking distance excellent location greece patra city centre mattress
Reviewed 22 October 2014

WOW! Absolutely WOOOOW!!!
EXCELLENT Rooms. GREAT AND FRIENDLY Stuff. SUPER Breakfast, allthough not a buffet. Still... SUPER Breakfast. FREE Parking area right next to it. FREE WI-Fi. FREE NOVA T.V!!! Clean and huge rooms. Very quiet and a very good bed. Very modern in every detail. So, saying WOW is the absolute minimum I could say about my stay there. Thank you very very much!!!

Mr. Sokratis I give you 6 stars!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefanos F
Reviewed 20 October 2014

What a pleasant surprise it was. Recently renovated I think. Very clean, excellent staff, very comfortable room, excellent bed, overall excellent. The people working there bend over backwards to be accommodating and helpful. Well done to them. For a visit to Patra it was perfect. I will be honest - I was not thrilled by the area it was in as it is surrounded by flats, in a narrow side street, but it was fairly well located for the city centre and if I have to stay in Patra again, I would go there without a second thought and I would wholeheartedly recommend it for a city break.

3  Thank retro46
Reviewed 19 October 2014

we spent only one night there with my wife following a shopping day in vibrant Patras. and What a surprise!
the place is a bit hidden but close to the city center, it has an amazing array of rooms that are designed with taste and built whit quality materials.
beddings are of higher level hotel and the all package is relatively cheap!
Breakfast... i leave it as a surprise.....
STONGLY RECCOMMENDED

Room Tip: top floor rooms
1  Thank Tringaligiuseppe
Reviewed 8 October 2014

After driving for three hours from Piraeus, it was a welcome relief to come upon this boutique hotel in the middle of Patra. The staff is quite welcoming and came to greet us while we were parking our car in their lot. From the minute we walked in they could not have been more cordial. They offered us a fresh glass of orange juice and piece of cake, which we enjoyed in their garden dining area where they serve breakfast as well as in their lounge area. Everything is impeccably clean. The rooms are comfortable and mattresses so comfortable with large pillows. The staff was able to look on the computer the places we wanted to visit and provide print out maps for either walking or via car. St. Andrews Cathedral is within walking distance. Breakfast was wonderful and served by the staff. There's and assortment of pastry with spinach pie, croissants, bougatsa, breads, jellies, cold cuts, cheese, eggs, rolls, coffee. It's delicious. I would definitely stay here again...worth every penny.

3  Thank Lanie A
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Stayed there for one night.
Location is quite central. 5 min. walking time from downtown.
Rooms are excellently decorated. Spacey, modern and comfy. What you need, will be there.
Personnel was wonderful. Very polite, always helpful.
Breakfast was great. Served in a nice, small garden.

All in all, for the business traveller who's looking for a comforable place to stay, this is the ideal choice.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business