All reviews pedestrian road people watching the heart of the city would highly recommend this hotel nice room hotel is located walking distance excellent location greece
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great historic hotel . Great service lovely rooms busy and lovely cafe on the pedestrian road full of super shops and restaurants. Have stayed before and as always I have enjoyed my stay. A real value for money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great little bar in the heart of the city for people watching. We would go a lot and just hang out drinking coffee or having a glass of wine. We never stayed at the hotel but it looked really nice. Overall it’s a great little place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this is not a nice place to stay. My room 203 was like a prison cage with just one small window with a wall view. No mirror, no toilet no hairdryer and a broken stand in the shower.
This is one of few hotels that you van stay in rhe center of Patras and is an absolute nightmares

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KikiPoulopoulou
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We loved our stay at the Byzantino! Very beautiful boutique hotel with wonderful service and lovely, spacious rooms. Perfect location in the center of Patras and located on a pedestrian street. I didn't want to leave.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Located in a pedestrian walkway, though it is very noisy. On my business trip I stayed one night. Very good breakfast and dinner. Room was clean but not quiet, as there is a coffee shop downstairs and heavy pedestrian walking and shouting. There is a car park on the corner.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business