See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I didn't like the place. There were dead bugs all around the room, we had problems with the hot water and no toilet paper. We had to ask someone from the reception to come and fix the air conditioning system. Wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I have spent 7 beautiful days here with my friends and so much memories are connected to this very place. Tasty food and clean rooms. Rooms aren't modern but I didn't mind it. The hotel has its own swimming pool and it is located at the coast, by the sea. Since I have stayed here with my dancing team we needed to practise and outside we had a lot of space, as well on the inside. All in all it was a great stay in Greece and I hope to come back.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed here for one night last summer and compared to 3 hotels we stayed at that were higher star hotels, this one had best service and staff. Food was amazing, best in all 3 hotels, staff was very friendly, offered us a private party at the beach bar which they had opened till after midnight with drink discounts. We felt great there. Rooms were spacious.
On the other hand, the hotel needs quite a renovation especially in the room part.

Room Tip: Choose a room looking at the beach, the view is amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We had to stay at this hotel for two nights (unfortunately) on our pilgrimage in Greece. We had no towels, we had to ask at the reception for some, the room and bathroom were awful: the bathroom was full of mould, the room's cupboard had a lot of holes sign of replacing the handles a thousands of times but making new different holes. The breakfast was the worst: we were entitled to one very thin slice of ham and one of cheese. I asked the lady who was serving at the buffet if I can have two slices of cheese as I didn't want the ham and she said no, one slice per person. I've never met this anywhere in this world - they must have counted each slice. Awful, don't recommend to anyone. And the table on the terrace was actually a door. You can see that from the picture attached

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Tolo. It's a decent place to rest your head, but not much else. The bathrooms are very very dated, even for Europe. Our faucet did not work. The wifi is basically nonexistent. The staff is super friendly and the food was quite good.

We had an excellent beach view but the beach access is very minimal. It is not a sand beach (gravel) and and I do not recommend going in.

The area itself is secluded and finding a store or pantry is difficult. The closest one is about 2k away.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends