“The best of the best”
Review of Chatzis

Chatzis
Ranked #16 of 78 Dessert in Thessaloniki
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Walking around Thessaloniki in a relaxing mood and I saw a small confectionery at Mitropoleos str and I entered.The best move of the day. Traditional deserts at their best.
I tasted an amazing kazan dipi (bottom of the pan) made with buffalo milk.This terrific burnt milk pudding is something to remember.
Also I bought for my husband an ekmek with buffalo milk cream on top.He loved it!!
If you like trying traditional sweets this is the place to visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Traditional sweets of Anatoly with great variety.Tasty but really expensive. Excellent bagklavas and hanum burek.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank savrenas
Reviewed 6 June 2018

On a scorching afternoon, the sweet treats of this restaurant truly energized me & my hubby :)
We ordered a Baklava, a Profiteral shot, a Chocolate Mousse, and a 'Princess' with Coffee. At 10.5 euros, the snacks were delicious and got us up & running for more walking around the city. Must visit them at the entrance of the Plaka.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Desserts are really delicious!
The service is perfect. Staff is polite.
If you want to make some rest of the long walking, this is the right place to have some cake or some baklava and more delicious things plus really nice coffee or cappuccino.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is a must visit place when you visit Thessaloniki. I will not go into the details of the history of the shop or how wonderful it is, I will just say that it is authentic, real and the sweets are gorgeous!

Date of visit: February 2018