“Best bougatsa in town”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We came back twice during our 24 hour stay in Thessaloniki to stock up on their amazing bougatsa. Traditional, authentic, no-fuss and delicious!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My partner and I are experts on cakes, have eaten them all around the world, and have to say that the selection and quality of the cakes at Stratis Patisserie is superb

Very fresh, an overwhelming selection to choose from and melt in the mouth - I had a caramel/coffee confection and it was just "Died and gone to cake heaven". My partner was equally enthusiastic about his choice. You could just stand outside the shop for ages attempting to decide what cake to try!!!

Great service and very pleasant staff - thank you for taking care of our bag when we inadvertently left it behind, really appreciated that!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Went to have a fresh breakfast as recommended by TripAdvisor .. Taking more than a hour for reaching the bakery as the GPS guided us to a different place.. Croissant and spinach pie were fresh and delicious but not special.. We ordered also one orange juice and one espresso and the cost was definitely high in comparison to other surrounding excellent bakeries ..

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Found this wonderful Patisserie on my travels around the city and went back to it every night, and brought a load of my mates to join me too. Tina, who served us, spoke great English too. Pastries of unbelievable quality and taste. Took some back to the UK.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Really worth to stop by, delicious pastry, both sweet and salt. We ate breakfast here and took some pastry on the go. Lovely place!