US$164
G. George(Nidri)
US$172
US$167
US$146
Villa Olga Lounge Hotel(Lygia)(Great Value!)
US$169
Palmyra Hotel(Nidri)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Pool
Alkyon Apartments & Villas Hotel(Lygia)(Great Value!)
US$120
Pension Holidays(Vasiliki)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$174
Grand Nefeli(Vasiliki)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmikros gialostropical gardencrystal clear waterjunior suiterecommend this hotelspacious apartmentbeautiful baycleaned dailyon arrivallovely hotelcleaned every daysea viewaccommodationtavernasbalconygreecesunbeds
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Rouda bay hotel is a hidden gem in the little village Mikros Gialos. Village has a few tavernas, apartment houses and a decent supermarket, no touristic shops, clubs or other things one might find a nuisance. A place to relax, not a place to party. Beautiful beach with crystal-clear water, very quiet and laidback in early season (end of may). The village is also far away from main roads, so it is very quiet with little traffic.

The hotel is laid out so every room has a balcony facing a beautiful lush garden, and most rooms on upper floors should have sea view. Spacious apartment, well equipped kitchenette, huge modern and stylish bathroom, must be recently renovated. Well cleaned every day, sheets/towels every second day. WiFi so-so but free. OK restaurant with good selection and tasty smoothies. Staff is super-friendly and helpful.

If I could suggest something to improve, it would be to provide some basic items in the kitchenette like salt, pepper, diswhashing soap etc so one does not have to buy such things for a short stay.

All in all: a very good choice of place to relax, unwind and lower one's shoulders (or to have a kayaking course as in our case)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Among many reasons to stay near Poros, the easy woodland walks are rich in flora and fauna, enjoyed all the more by the prospect of a good lunch! Rouda Bay's beachside restaurant was the perfect venue. Sitting in dappled shade, we enjoyed pitta breads with a carafe of refreshing rosé, followed by Greek coffee, reki and ***** Metaxa.Litsa looked after us very well and so deserves special thanks.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We stayed for the days of Easter and i am really glad for our choice.Its was the most beautiful, calm and relaxing vacations i have even made in winter. Very kind and helpfull staff, very clean and comfort room. Hotel did not have many guests that days but we did not care for this because we went to relax and enjoy every time of Mikros Gialos. We were surprised for the day of Easter when we found in our room red eggs, cookies and bottle of wine. We were really excited and i could not stand not to take photo and to share them with you! It is sure that i will visit it again and again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Following a booking I made on booking.com and even though the hotel was indicated as accepting credit cards (I gave one to guarantee the booking anyway), I received a message from them telling me that they only accept cash payments with the excuse of.. problems in the Greek banking system!!... (see the two attachments)
Of course, being Greek, I know very well that this is absolute nonsense since thousands of hotels and other establishments in Greece do accept credit card payments normally! So I told them - politely - that they are obliged to have this payment facility available upon my checkout, like they mention in the booking.com website.
Their answer: they sent a request for a cancellation of my booking and told me that they are not obliged to have a POS and that perhaps it would be better if I would find another establishment which will better meet my expectations!!
Of course I reported this immediately to booking.com and have cancelled my booking since there are so many other hotels in Greece who - miraculously - do accept credit card payments and who treat their customers or potential customers with absolute respect!
My advice: when you see an establishment treating you like a fool and lying to you BEFORE you even go there, then you better stay away!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank yannos64
Κολπος Ρ, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Rouda Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Excuse me, have you even stayed on the hotel ? As I understand, your problem is that we don't have POS ? We are in talks to change banks, so for now we can't accept, how that make our hotel worth 1 star ?

Reviewed 21 January 2017

The rooms are fine, clear and comfortable. Beautiful garden. Very friendly stuff, ready to give you information. The food is OK but it is the same every day, maybe because we were there off season. The road to the hotel is tight with a lot of corners and no signs.

The beach in front of the hotel (Mikros Gialos) is one of the best in Lefkada with crystal clear water.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple