All reviews mikros gialos tropical garden towels changed every other day nearby places junior suite beautiful bay cleaned daily recommend this hotel very nice hotel sea view on arrival every morning natale accommodation tavernas apartment balcony
Reviewed 25 November 2016

We stayed here very early in the season when the hotel was just opening. As the weather was still cool our room was quite cold and damp. Nevertheless we enjoyed a pleasant few days here. Breakfast was adequate, the gardens lovely and the bay and beach beautiful. The booking process was tedious, the hotel promoted a special rate (which was amazingly low) but until our arrival I was not sure what I had actually booked. Also they took a preauthorization of the full amount upon booking (which expired after a week so absolutely pointless), they repeated the preauth a few times in the months leading up to our stay, I just let them as it was a small amount, though I would have preferred they had just charged 1 night in full as a guarantee and rest on arrival. Anyway, such is Greece.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Obviously the best thing of this hotel is the location in front of the beach. The photos at the different applications show the hotel nicer than what really is. The hotel is fine and the service regular. Anyway the beach (Micros gialos) is very nice!

Room tip: The rooms in the upper floors are a bit better but you have to climb steep ladders
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I stayed in this hotel 10 days in August 2016 with my wife and my son. I appreciated very much my accomodation with a fantastic view from tha balcony. The room was nice, clean and very confortable. Also the restaurant just in front of the beach was exactly how I expected, all the staff kind and professional.
The small beach in front of the hotel is beatiful.
We decided to rent 2 scooters and not a car and this was the perfect idea to reach the fantastic beaches and places of the isle.
I recommend this hotel.
Thanks to all the staff particularly to Litza.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Clean lovely hotel. Great location. Service was great and staff extremely friendly. Always clean rooms, clean bedding and fresh towels every day. Friendly room maides. Delicious food served by lovely and caring Lita. Alessandro is a truly professional manager years beyond his young age. We had a fantastic holiday!!
Alfred Daniela Gundy

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank buttercup1970
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The hotel is very nice and is located at 1 minute distance from the beach. The studios are very well equipped... with big refrigerator, oven, and all you need to do the cooking... Also there is a large balcony, where you can enjoy a good Greek beer :)... In the morning it is amazing, since it is so peaceful... the water is so clear... it is perfect for swimming and snorkeling. There are a lot of colorful fishes to discover. People start to come at the beach from 10:00...but still is not so crowded. Even if the beach is made of stones...we loved it, because it is a different type of beach, good for feet massage therapy :)... it is very relaxing... Also you can discover the variety of little stones as creation of the sea...The personal was very nice... Liza and Alex... We are not giving 5 stars, because the breakfast was a disappointment... 1 egg, 1 piece of sweet bread, 1 cube of butter and 2 little box of marmalade... This is the entire breakfast, which value I consider is around 1,50 euros...The coffee was awful, the worst we have ever drink... first we thought it was tea, since the color was so clear... And limonade is chemical concentrate with water... Awful breakfast for such a nice hotel... As an advice, you can add a more traditional breakfast... at least a peace of feta cheese, fruits... We didn't see any peace of fruit in 7 days... Also we didn't have hot water... only warm water... around 30°C... We would recommend and come back to the hotel... but definitely without breakfast... there are a lot of nice tavernas around where to it.

Date of stay: August 2016