“Amazing place nice food”

Leventis Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #1,029 of 1,411 Restaurants in Rhodes
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I had the Valentino pasta and my wife ordered a special pizza. Both were excellent and the prices for the quality where superb. If i ever go back to Rhodos i will revisit.
Cheers

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

A restaurant located in the new town of Rodos. Nice Italian food and very good value for money. Make a reservation before you visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place after arriving at our hotel (about 10 mins away) and can't say we were disappointed. I had the arabiatta pasta and my partner had a mixed veg pizza. Both were gorgeous and couldn't fault. The restaurant itself is lovely inside.. really stylish and also staff were attentive. As it was so lovely, before our flight home on our last night, we decided to go for a meal there. Well this is where it went downhill in our estimations.. my partners food arrived, was a very small portion and I waited for mine, assuming it was on the way. After waiting with no sign of my pizza (and my partner having finished his food) we were told that the lady hadn't written the order for the pizza down (despite me ordering first and seeing her write it). The waitress never apologised and had to order the pizza as a takeaway as we were pushed for time. We eventually received an apology from another member of staff, however no discount or gesture or anything more than a mere 'sorry'. So our last meal ended up in my partner eating a cold small dish of undercooked pasta (ravioli) and me eating a pizza at the hotel whilst waiting for our transfer. Was really disappointed as they didn't have any fresh orange juice either and brought us sparkling orange instead. Not a great second experience but first was ok.. make of that what you will.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Visited Leventis last night and shocked that such an excellent restaurant has so few reviews. This may be because the location is not on the tourist radar but in residential area. I cannot speak too highly of this restaurant - first class food and staff a delight. Thank you for a superb meal.

2  Thank Francis P
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The best Italian food on the island! Absolutely amazing Italian food! The pizza is to die for and their veggies is always fresh. Very kind staff, always trying to make you feel welcome. The restaurant is very stylish and cozy too and they always play good music too which is plus. You won't regret going there!