“Very good place to stay”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Aeolis Santorini

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

marsenal
France
“Average budget hotel”
Reviewed 29 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Manager was friendly and communication good. Pool like on the photos was also very good. However, beyond that this is a very average place. As this is Santorini, prices are much higher then on other islands so don't expect too much from this place.
The rooms are ordinary, there doesn't seem to have been renovations for a while and we had some problems with the showers (including no water at all one day).
Bear in mind that some of the rooms have sleeping facilities up stairs withing a room as well.
Wifi is there but we had problems throughout the stay of accessing it.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: swimming pool
Liked least: property conditions
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ville8620...
Helsinki, Finland
“Very good place to stay”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Hotel manager was very helpful and gave us a lot of tips. The rooms were clean and nice. Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed our time here.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Angela Z
Athens, Greece
“Highly recommended!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in June 2013

Santorini is one of my favourite islands & my experience at Aeolis made it even more special last summer! I had a wonderful time staying at Aeolis and I would definitely love to stay there again. I would recommend it to anyone. George, the manager, is incredibly hospitable. He looked after us very well; I have never felt so welcome before. He made our stay very special by preparing breakfast, helping us out with the Internet connection, showing us around and being there for anything we needed.
The rooms have such character and they have been designed in Greek island style with artistic details which I loved. Beautiful colours and comfy sofa & bed. I immediately felt "at home" and slept very well. The location of Aeolis is so convenient too. It was just a 10 minute walk to the beach. The beach and sea are clean & well kept. There are lovely shops there & I tried out delicious food. I can't wait to get the opportunity to go again. Hopefully in 2014?!

Liked best: The hospitality
Liked least: The entrance to the plot
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Jim D
Athens, Greece
“Exceptional vacation”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in August 2013

I spent some enjoyable days at Aeolis Santorini Hotel, and I'm already planning my return there next year. Service was excellent, and the room was very comfortable. Also, the big swimming pool was gorgeous, a real asset to the hotel. The owner, Nikos, was very complaisant and friendly at all times. The beach nearby is lovely and trully long, a great place for afternoon walks (which I like). I highly recommend this hotel to others.

Your age range 35-49
826TONIAB
Chania, Greece
“AEOLIS PERISSA SANTORINI - NIKOS”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in March 2013

In 2013 I went to Santorini and remained in this beautiful hotel, AEIKUS. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Nikos (owner) was very hospitable and friendly. It was always there in order to serves and help us. Because his big experience n the tourism he had the possibility to byu airtickets or boat tickets.. Te breakfast was reach and splendid. Finally the swimming-pool is very very big, simply enjoyable, i did not want to come out. I do not change this hotel. If i will go agani in Santorini, I will stay in AEOLIS.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool, hospitality, rooms
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing