“Exceptional Service!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Alternative Routes
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We arrived to Paros on Monday and George was our driver all week long! No matter what we needed George came thru. Early pick up / Late night pick up always waiting for us with a smile on his face. He became the 8th member of our group. When we got back to NY it was sad to have to take a regular cab and not have our George! Everything Alternative Routes recommended for us was fantastic. They even recommended a driver for us when we went to Mykonos. When going to Paros you need to use Alternative Routes.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I can't say enough about this company! We were a group of 7 persons in Paros for my Fiance's 30th birthday and our contact at the Airbnb that we were staying at recommended them for our transport as the house was on a mountain. We had a first interaction with our driver George on the way to the villa. We instantly knew we would be ok. We used George every single day for 6 days back and forth. George became part of our group and the saddest part of the vacation was saying goodbye to him! He is perfection in every way! Alexia who handles the reservations was amazing! I would contact her at 10pm the day before with requests to go to Mykonos or Santorini and she would put all together immediately. She was there for us the entire time! Our ferries came back late two days in a row from other islands and I would contact Alexia apologizing for us being late but it didn't matter as the moment we got to port, there was George waiting for us! You have experiences with companies when you travel but you don't always get the personal touch of that company caring about making your trip the best it could be. Alexia and George made our trip! I don't know where we would have been without their guidance! I am a very tough customer as I am in the hotel business managing a hotel in New York. I cannot even express the level of comfort, professionality, luxury and style Alternate Routes delivered! If you are ever in Paros, contact Alternate Tours and rest assured your vacation will be perfect!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We were a party of five and used Alternative Routes and in particular George to transfer us from the port of Paros (Parakia) to the village of Naousa. We were transported in a Mercedes van which was large enough to accommodate us all including our luggage. George was incredibly personable. We subsequently organised a day trip around the island with George as our driver. The office staff were responsive to our enquiries and we were provided with a number of options including a tour guide for the day. We chose to go with the driver option. George was knowledgeable and accomodating, allowing us to organise the trip and it’s stops based on our wishes. His English is basic but as a driver this is all we needed.

Would certainly recommend