All reviews sitting room and bedroom large double bedroom offer excursions original room well equipped kitchenette visited rethymnon old town fantastic hotel other guests perfect location minute walk other hotels greek salad enjoyed our stay harris kettle sunbeds
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great hotel located by the new marina area - great for both the old and new parts of town. Had a great 1 bed apartment overlooking the marina which was adequately stocked, very clean and subject to a daily maid service - something unusual for apartments. Staff, especially Harriet (the Manager) we great and felt that nothing was too much trouble. Bar and snacks were good and reasonably priced.

Overall thoroughly recommended.

Room tip: Rooms ending with '5' are most popular
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I stayed at Jason Apt for 2 weeks in August 2017. A friend of mine recommended this hotel. I was happy with the room. My only problem was that I cannot step into a tub. My room had a tub and due to my mistake not mentioning that I was unable to use a tub. When I mentioned this to Harriett, the manager, she immediately told me not to worry and she found me a studio room which was great for me. She even had the ladies who cleaned the rooms to move me from the original room to the studio room. I was really appreciative for this.

My room had a shower, twin beds, a small cook top with dishes, etc for someone who wanted to cook their meals. It also came with a/c, a coffee pot and a kettle, a nice balcony and a drying rack. I was very pleased with my accommodations.
The room was very clean and the cleaning ladies came every day to clean the room and put clean towels and bed linen in the room except for Sunday.

Jason is close from the beach and a 10 minute walk to the heart of the old town (Rimini Fountain) so is the perfect location to see and do everything. There are a number of supermarkets and shops very close by so self-caterers won't go short. Also close by are a number of travel agents who offer excursions. Excursions are very good and and offer in many languages.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Ab.fab! Nice, clean, wery nice, and helpful people at work! Beautyful seawiew from the balcony, short distance to the beach! We had a wery pleasant stay! We had no meals in our reservation, because we like to explore the surroundings a bit, but ended up having lunch by the pool a few times, and it was good food.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marianne W
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We visited Rethymnon in July 2017 and stayed at Jason Apartments, and it was a nice hotel with good location. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the staff was very helpful (thank you Harriet). The breakfast was good, something for almost anyone. The pool was clean and cool, and also enough sunbeds for everyone. The room had very nice view over the bay area. If I should point out one thing it is the WiFi, which was very unstable, from ok to no connection at all in our children's apartment . This is not what we nordics expect from a hotel, and hopefully it will be upgraded soon.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jan G
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel with the sweetest helpfull empleyes. The breakfast is the Best breakfast I have ever tasted with fab variations. Perfect room and bed. So close to the old town, tavernas, places to see, shopping, café, beaches, the harbors..... And jet peacefull place with great look over the sea. I would go here again. No doubt. Go live there and have a great base for a holiday. ( pool offcouse)

Date of stay: April 2017