US$250
US$269
US$179
US$169
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Grand Leoniki Residence(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$111
  • Pool
Apollon Hotel Apartments(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$519
US$500
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslower flooraegean seasmall hotelprivate beachroom was cleangreat locationenjoyed our staytvbalconycrete
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Hôtel have all rooms in front of the sea with balcony.
No foreign TV channel, we here the cars on the street.

Small hotel, pretty nice location (15min walking from the city center).
Breakfast is not huge, no hot food, but is definitly enough

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I visited with my daughter for three days. We would like to have stayed for three weeks. The room was clean, well designed and light. It looked out onto a private beach and the Aegean Sea. The hotel owners are charming and welcoming. The breakfast service is just right, and if you eat lunch on the terrace you’ll also be well looked after. Very highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We ate quite a few times on our two week holiday. Didn't stay in the hotel itself but came across it on the way into town(Rethymnon). Lovely cooked breakfast, lovely friendly staff and very reasonable. Would highly recommend this little gem.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This is my first time in Crete. I came with my wife and my childern. Someone recommended me to take this hotel, and I will thank him for that.
It is a charming family small hotel just close to the old city (walking distance). The service was excellent, and very helpful with good advise for what to do. The rooms are big, clean, good A/C and view to the private beach just infront. I will definitely come again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Just popped in the restaurant on the main road facing the beach for mid afternoon lunch. A persuasive Johanna (Yohanna) charmed us into the restaurant.
We ordered beer and lunch and both arrived within ten minutes. I had the Tuna Salad and at under 5 euros I must say what a bargain! The wife opted for the Club Sandwich with chips. Both meals were tasty and filling.
Next time I will try the Spaghetti with wine. Will be back this week whilst in Crete

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple