All reviewsaegean sealower floorprivate beachroom was cleangreat locationbalcony
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We ate quite a few times on our two week holiday. Didn't stay in the hotel itself but came across it on the way into town(Rethymnon). Lovely cooked breakfast, lovely friendly staff and very reasonable. Would highly recommend this little gem.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This is my first time in Crete. I came with my wife and my childern. Someone recommended me to take this hotel, and I will thank him for that.
It is a charming family small hotel just close to the old city (walking distance). The service was excellent, and very helpful with good advise for what to do. The rooms are big, clean, good A/C and view to the private beach just infront. I will definitely come again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Just popped in the restaurant on the main road facing the beach for mid afternoon lunch. A persuasive Johanna (Yohanna) charmed us into the restaurant.
We ordered beer and lunch and both arrived within ten minutes. I had the Tuna Salad and at under 5 euros I must say what a bargain! The wife opted for the Club Sandwich with chips. Both meals were tasty and filling.
Next time I will try the Spaghetti with wine. Will be back this week whilst in Crete

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

This place is fantastic. Great service and a warm atmosphere; the rooms have everything you need at a good price. The beachfront is fantastic with great drinks. Mojitos and frappe cappuccinos are their specialty. This is the prime beach spot for young Greek students, and it's easy to see why! A great place to stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

great Seaview from all rooms, very friendly service, clean room, the umbrella and 2 sunbeds at the beach were included in the price :) great breakfast. lot of restaurants only a few steps around the hotel. we will come back again :)

Stayed: September 2015