“Lovely "wooden" restaurant following a brand new refit”
Review of Katafygio

Katafygio
Ranked #66 of 122 Restaurants in Elounda
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Nice klocal greek food specialising in charcoal cooked meats. Good staff in a great romantic location over the sea. Fab re-fit with wooden tables and decking. Good fair prices although he wine can be expensive.

1  Thank specjo

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel with outstanding views over the bay to Elounda to the right and to the left to Spinalonga . The food is of a high standard with a choice of restaurants one being an alacarte , i would recomend going full board here as drinks are slightly pricey. But it is well worth staying here for the quality of the hotel rooms and the views alone. I hope this is helpfull

Reviewed 16 May 2016

It was good restaurant and club for many years. But, unfortunately, this year it close. (( Hope, it'll open again.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

outstanding service provided by Nikos and his staff very accommodating and made me and my brother feel very welcome. the food was amazing and so was the wine this wonderful place serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner. amazing entertainment provided and me and liam became regulars during our two week stay and i 100% recommend this wonderful place they will make you feel at home and very relaxed all the staff have a wonderful sense of humour and provide the best customer service. if Nikos can read this i just want to say thankyou for making my holiday me and liam send greetings and best wishes from England to you and your staff they know who they are we miss you all and look forward to returning very soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

One of several restaurants along the front which we tried.In a nice position.
Friendly staff as they all are and some free meze starters. I shared some Mussells which came in half shells(I like to see them whole) which were dry and on a plate with no liquid.I had a Swordfish which was acceptable but both my wife's and friend's chicken was only luke warm with not a lot of taste.
We were given some flavoured Raki after the meal which was excellent,so much so that I sought more out later in our visit.