“It was good restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2016

It was good restaurant and club for many years. But, unfortunately, this year it close. (( Hope, it'll open again.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

outstanding service provided by Nikos and his staff very accommodating and made me and my brother feel very welcome. the food was amazing and so was the wine this wonderful place serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner. amazing entertainment provided and me and liam became regulars during our two week stay and i 100% recommend this wonderful place they will make you feel at home and very relaxed all the staff have a wonderful sense of humour and provide the best customer service. if Nikos can read this i just want to say thankyou for making my holiday me and liam send greetings and best wishes from England to you and your staff they know who they are we miss you all and look forward to returning very soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

One of several restaurants along the front which we tried.In a nice position.
Friendly staff as they all are and some free meze starters. I shared some Mussells which came in half shells(I like to see them whole) which were dry and on a plate with no liquid.I had a Swordfish which was acceptable but both my wife's and friend's chicken was only luke warm with not a lot of taste.
We were given some flavoured Raki after the meal which was excellent,so much so that I sought more out later in our visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We have stayed in Elounda for many years (15). And our granddaughter Shan never tires of Katafygio, It is her Nico fix??. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Nico the Boss is always on hand, . The surroundings and scenerary, are fantastic . Shan has now gone blind (just last year) But she remembers all the sights and the staff, And Nico (her fix) does all he can to make her welcome.. Booked already for May and September 2016..

1  Thank william w
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

What a fantastic place to dine and snack, whatever you want they have it all, we have came a few days since we have been here. The few staff they have are superb, nothing is too much for them. They don't hassle you to go in and eat or drink, he just says enjoy your holiday. That's what wants me to go back. what a lovely bunch. Thank you for making our holiday, we will be back soon