See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and for a budget hotel it was excellent. It was very clean, the staff was friendly, and helpful. The bathrooms large enough with plenty of hot water. The location is good, walking distance to old town and the harbor. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel. Clean comfy rooms. Bang in the city so handy for everything. Lots of bars and restaurants and only a stroll to harbour. Nothing to do in hotel but it's ok for a short stay. No TVs no phones. No bar. But you only sleep there at the end of the day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I stayed for 3 nights,26th-29th of March 2017.A superb experience from start to finish. Niko the owner was so helpful and told me a lot about the area and gave me a map of the town.A very kind and helpful host.
It is a budget hotel so do not expect the standards of the Ritz/Hilton.It is a clean and friendly place to spend some time visiting the wonderful town of Chania and getting to know the wonderful people there.I even had a small kitchen area in my room and a balcony...

I would definitely go again.A little gem.

Best wishes.

William

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank William D
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Wanting to make a surprise visit to a friend I was looking for cheap and cheerful accommodation and came across this small family run hotel situated just off the centre of Chania. Room charges are very reasonable and, not sure if due to booking portal used but, no deposit required and cancellation permitted, with no charge, up to 8 days before arrival. Both approaching and entering the hotel it has a very warm and welcoming rustic charm. Mein hosts both speak reasonably fluent English and nothing is too much trouble to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
My booking was for a single room which came with an exceptionally comfortable 3/4 sized bed and the added bonus of a substantial balcony. Furniture was minimal but more than adequate for a single person and sufficient facilities for very 'basic' self-catering I.e. small fridge and plate/cup/glass etc. Couldn't fault housekeeping as room cleaned every day and laundry changed regularly.
Previously I have always stayed in the old town and harbour area so, was a little apprehensive about the actual location of this hotel but......was very pleasantly surprised as to its convenience. Not only is it virtually in the heart of Chania town but also only about 10 minutes walk from the harbour and I actually quite enjoyed the walk every day.
I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Tina and passing the occasional time of day with the owners Nikos and Yiannis. When I visit Chania again next year, this hotel will certainly be at the top of my holiday list.

Room Tip: Situated in built up area so no view benefit but rooms at rear have larger balconies
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This hotel has a good location, walk distance from Chania harbour and bus station. The room is simple but clean, good bed, nice balcony, and bathroom just OK. Two person from the staff were very unfriendly, speak poor english and couldn't answer simple questions, but the other guy in the reception was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple