See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I stayed in room 4, first floor studio. Not my first time, but recent upgrades make a big difference. Both visible (new bed, excellent mattress in a cozy alcove!) and invisible (fast hot water, great pressure, new generator!) and all the little touches that make a home away from home! And, I must add, for a Great Price! I will always stay here. I also spent a couple of nights in the ground floor studio. It is really charming for folks with difficulty climbing the stairs.

Room tip: The top unit has a terrace!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Ideal for a short stay especially on arrival. Despite the compactness of the room it offered all the hotel/motel conveniences including buffet breakfast and the rooftop restaurant with the view of the Acropolis is a must. The staff were also very friendly and amenable!! Would visit again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2016

The sewer smell walking up the steep stairs to my room was not nice. My room had two single beds. Neither mattress not pillow was pleasant. There was a fridge and wifi that did not work att all when I came back late at night. There is no shower curtain in the bathroom and the facility to hang the shower head on the wall was broken. When You are finished showering the floor is all wet. The room had a little balcony with sun noon and afternoon. There is a lot of noise from the street below so I had to sleep with earplugs and the balcony door closed even though I needed some air. Only a short walk from an area where You should find a parking spot for your car.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2015

The owner was very helpful and nice, we found the apartments clean and with all the necessary for cooking. The biggest apartment is really worth the extra money, the terrace on the top floor is great, with view on the sea and the White mountains. The street is lively but not noisy. The parking lot is only a 5 mins walk.

Room tip: Book the biggest apartment on 2 levels if you want to have a big terrace with a great view.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

The hotel was nestled in a convenient location that was safe, but a little shabby. Make no mistake, however, the convenience aspect is very strong.  It is situated between two metro stops, is right around the corner from the national bank that is, I am told, the best place to exchange money.  It is very close to the Acropolis.

Breakfast: Quite good.  Plenty of salad, fruit and beautiful little poached eggs that had these deeply colored yolks that are typical for the Mediterranean. The breakfast room was in a lovely gazebo.

Tech: There is a free computer and printer for the guests.  But the Internet speed is slow. Wifi is faster in the rooms when uaing one's own device.

Lobby and staff: The lobby is pretty and the staff is accommodating.

Rooftop restaurant: Great idea and convenient, but hot as the devil during the day. Don't know about it at night.

Rooms: The rooms are very modern and comfortable.  They are not as large as in an American hotel room, but are well appointed.  If you're  looking for pillow top mattresses and soft, fluffy quilts, this is your hotel.  I loved the comfort.  My aunt who loves sleeping on a hard mattress thought it was a little soft.  The bathroom was very clean and pretty as well.  But there was one unseemly problem. It's the pipes. As you may know, it is forbidden to deposit bathroom tissues into the toilet anywhere in Greece and I will leave it to your imagination to understand the implications of that problem.  But there was a new twist that I encountered at this particular hotel. When I took a lovely bath and then drained the water down the bathtub drain, it bubbled up through the drain in the floor next to the tub and flooded the entire bathroom. Imagine my dismay.  I mopped  furiously to prevent the water from reaching the rest of the room.  I was lucky.  It was fine.  Later, when I politely broached the subject with the front desk, the staff blithely told me that "the pipes in Athens are old and small" and this happens whenever one drains the tub quickly.  So, that means one must only permit the water to drain at a trickle to avoid a flood.  Okay, I thought, put up a bloody sign then or let one know about this quirk when one checks in.  Anyway, they took it in stride, but I am not aure it was worth 130 €.

Date of stay: June 2015