“Best gyros place”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh and very tasty same like the name of the place..and the service is very good..definitely this became one of my favorite place to eat!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I was by myself and just wanted something quick that I could take to-go. It was helpful that menus were in English with pictures. The staff also helped me order and translate. I had my dog with me and they were very accommodating. The gyro was just as good as the ones I've had from establishments primarily frequented by locals. This will be my new place for to-go orders!

1  Thank Grays_GR
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We grabbed a snack on a stick. One beef, one chicken...to go. They were tasty and delicious. Just hit the spot for an afternoon snack.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch. We had a gyro pita, it was fantastic. If in Chania, Greece and you want to try a great gyro, I recommend it here. Service was very polite and courteous as well.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Delicious pita giros and souvlakia. Easy way to take a fastfood for little hungry. Fast and friendly place.