“What a find”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, International, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We called in here first of all for a drink and then returned for lunch.
A fantastic restaurant with superb staff and owners.
The food and drinks are the best and the hospitality is second to none.
We had fun with the owners and will certainly be back highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very friendly and authentic place with pleasant atmosphere in the Chania's old town. It is not far from the main square, but far less crowdy. Cheerful waiters are ready to help and fullfil any request. Portions are big and you are sure that they are home-made.
We were impressed, when at first time we received ice-cream as a compliment on the house. And, of course, we didn't expect brownie with chocolate ice-cream and small bottle of rakia on the house at our second visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We were wondering across the streets of chania and we decided to try the green eye. Staff is really friendly, portions are big and the prices are fair. We went for the seafood variety dish for 2, some red house wine and tzatziki. We couldn't eat everything and the food was good! The total was 40€, which I think it's more than fair. I would definitely recommend the green eye!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant to order breakfast, lunch or dinner. My partner and I had walked around all of chania and accidentally stumbled upon this delight of a place. The restaurant had a few locals which I believe is always a good indication! The menu was very reasonably priced - I ordered from the "specials section" therefore I payed 13 euros for a chicken souvlaki, Greek salad and drink. The staff were very nice and flexible as I requested rice instead of chips to go with my chicken souvlaki.

This restaurant is easy to find and very spacious. The wifi internet connection is great. The restaurants on the water in chania we found were average food for ridiculous amount of money.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Location is very nice. Off the main tourist overcrowded road. Sea platter and spaghetti fruit di mare were both very good. Staff was very attentive to us and the kids.