“Brilliant!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I loved this taverna!
The staff are very friendly, the service is good and the food is fantastic - and they aren’t shy with their portions either. I’d experienced a tiny Greek salad at another restaurant on my first night in town, so thought that this was the norm therefore the next day when I went here for my first lunch in town I ordered mixed souvlaki (which came with chips) and I also ordered what I thought would be a small Greek salad. Wrong! The salad was a meal in itself. Then came the souvlaki and chips; and to round it all off, courtesy of the house, there was cake soaked in some sweet sugar syrup and a ball of ice cream and some raki to wash it all down with.
I did try a couple of other places but kept going back here. I’d really recommend it.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Ate here both for lunch and evening meal. Large choice of food from light snacks to large sharing platters. Can advise on gluten free options which was important to one of the party. At the end of the meal a complementary plate of ice cream and cake was brought to the table with a plate of fruit as the gluten free option. A nice touch we thought. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Four of us have eaten here twice - dinner on both occasions! Great location - efficient and very friendly staff - good value for money! Do yourself a favour and try the Rocket salad - tasty indeed ! Their lamb chops are probably the best I’ve ever had! Vegetarian heaven for those non meat eaters!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for quick lunch. Sunny side.
Attentive staff, good service, nice fresh seafood (not in salad), reasonable price.
Loo is a bit of disaster but bearable

Reviewed 2 November 2017

It is our 3rd time in your place.
Every time i come to lovely Chania you are the first place to visit for me..
Thank you for your hospitality,your cosy place with great view of harbour and your friendship..
When i come to your place i feel like home..as a matter of fact i feel like a cretan cause my grand mother is from Chania..
anyway see you soon i hope..
thanks for the lovely food also..
Burak,Emel and Tunga..