All reviews glass floor private roof terrace quiet street amazing boutique hotel modern design visit chania recommend this hotel breakfast was delicious each morning within walking distance old town anastasia jacuzzi combining reception greece luxury
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing! Right from the moment we walked in until the moment we left they treated us like family.

We had a hard time finding the hotel our first night because it is tucked in a small alley much like most places in Chania. Nick from the front desk was so kind and welcomed us with a cold beer to help us relax and start our stay off right! You get familiar with the streets really fast, just a little hard at first.

Note for the parking, a lot of one way streets and tight spots, we ended up parking closer to the water which was about a 5 min walk but way easier to get in and out every day when we needed the car for day trips. WATCH for signs about the market, we didn’t notice one night that there was a market the next day on the street and our car was buried in fruits and vegetables until the market was over around 3 p.m. luckily we weren’t in a rush to leave.

The first night we had the classic room which was lovely and then the second and third night we upgraded to the room with a terrace and jacuzzi, well worth it! Get the room with the terrace, it was great for late night drinks or early coffee.

The breakfast was off the charts! Everything from the menu is amazing and if you want to add anything onto the meal of your choice they accommodate you no problem. This was the best breakfast we had in our two week stay in Greece. Loved it!

The location of this hotel is great, right in the centre of old town and close walking distance to the harbour front where all the restaurants and shopping is.

Everyone at this hotel was so lovely, they will accommodate you in any way they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have great advice for which beaches to visit, where to eat, drink etc. They will make your dinner reservations too, just ask.

All in all, we loved this hotel and would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Nested in the the old town castle, just few meters from Venetian harbor and the wonderful lighthouse this place combines elements from history of Chania and high technology, gastronomy and luxury, just in one. Do not miss inside pool, breakfast at the restaurant, check every corner or the reception and feel like you are in another century. Perfection!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KalliopiZ2
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Boutique hotel on the heart of Chania! Recently opened and definitely a great experience! High quality in everything! Outstanding staff, marvelous breakfast and and amazing facilities!!! Definitely recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This restaurant is very special to me. I had something spectacular happen to me that day career wise and decided to treat myself to a really great dinner. This is no ordinary restaurant for sure. It is like you own the Chef! The restaurant is intimate but gorgeous.
As is my habit I let Chef and order for me and I was not disappointed in the least. Everything was perfect! I shall never forget my night there. I hope one day to take my wife.

Dougthelebanesguy

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dougthelebaneseguy
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best hotel I have ever stayed in. There isn't a thing I can think of that can be improved. Every single person of the staff is so nice, welcoming and extremely helpful.

We were in the room that had a rooftop with a jacuzzi and an amazing view of the city.

The room is so modern, spacious and beautiful. It's like they put a lot of work into every single detail.

The location is absolutely perfect, right in the center but at a quiet street.

The breakfast is absolutely amazing! You can even have it in bed or on the rooftop.

This is a dream hotel.