“Any time is a good time”
Review of Ydria

Ydria
Ranked #252 of 2,667 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Description: Ydria restaurant is located in plaka next to the ancient agora.Our wines collection along with our dishes are the best options for tasting a real Greek cuisine. All you have to do is trust us and let us take care of you. Our new menu is constructed by the award-winning chef Giannis Solakis. The new culinary options are based on the Greek creative cuisine and the traditional raw material from all around Greece.
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Went three days in row to try different food and was never disappointed. It is always delicious from breakfast to lunch and afternoon coffee. Portions are huge even after a whole day walking so it's wise to order to share. Even the quality of the bread was outstanding.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

We arrived there directed fron the review and Google map, and its really good restaurant, we ordered 2 dishes and ouzo. This place as many restaurants on Greece suffering from long and lazy service but it is the nature of service, its realy the best way to stretch and rest so for hurry or un patient guys, this is not a place for you, better snack somewhere else to.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I had a very nice meal at this restaurant during a trip to Athens. It's set in quite a central location, near the Acropolis. I was seated quickly but there were lots of people smoking in the restaurant so I had to move. The waiter was very slow coming to take my order and I waited about 15 minutes. In fact, they seemed more interested in trying to light outside lights than serving customers. However, when the food came it was absolutely delicious and well cooked. I ordered lamb souvlaki. Again, I waited a while for the bill but as the food was so good, I would certainly recommend this place. It's a shame the service wasn't a little quicker.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

excellent food, excellent service, professionals, clean toilets, excellent place to dinner right below acropolis

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Great food, Great service. The owner and the waiter were very friendly .We had some interesting chats (Maccabi is the champion).
C u next time we are in Greece.
BTW, don't dare passing the Salmon