See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

The rooms are very small.... the breakfast was pathetic.....there was no one to attend.... surprisingly there was no salt also.... no hot water available to drink as well...... not at all worth the money.... although the lady at reception Rymondah was very helpful..... not a good stay... wud nt recommend...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Well the hotel location is superb near metro station and it is not in omonio area , in fact the area surrounding is very quiet and safe , I did not see any drug deals nor hooker nor anything like that , the room is decent size , clean with very good A/C , balcony , LCD , NO MINIBAR in it , the reception lady is very friendly and helpful , the breakfast is a joke , only Honey , jam , cake and toast with coffee and juice , so you better consider that there is no breakfast at all , I strongly recommend this hotel for Budget traveler also WIFI was good in Rooms

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed three nights.
I found the room small but clean. It was only 50 Euro a night.
The location was central
We walked every where and at night. I didn't feel unsafe. The owner was helpful and stored our bags for the day after we checked out.
Breakfast was basic but I didn't expect more.
I would come back again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guide536739
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We recently went to athens to visit family and we stayed at the above hotel if i have one bit of advice to give to people thinking of going to this hotel then please don't, It is a hole on the first night the toilet started overflowing after it was flushed by my mother-in-law then we were told to use the toilet in the next room which had the bathroom door hanging off.

The hotel was dirty and smelly if you wanted a cup of tea or coffee you had to go to starbucks and buy one on top of the price of the hotel, The rooms were all drafty and freezing cold the air con would work for half an hour a day for you to keep warm and most rooms didn't have spare blankets, It was supposed to be 3* but they must have got them stars for frying chips at maccies as i wouldn't give it any what a load of rubbish it was to stay there and I advise nobody else to waste thier money on this hell hole

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank debs045
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Hotel was good for the price. However the area was terrible. During the day drug dealing and drug injecting went on right outside the hotel. The local restaurant owner warned me not to go out at night with my girlfriend and if we did make sure no valuables were visible. He said the area was a no go area for the police.
The hotel was decent, good room with a nice balcony. But generally felt very unsafe when you left the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple