“AMAZING rooftop view of the Acropolis!!!”
Review of Pella-Inn Hotel

Pella-Inn Hotel
Ranked #14 of 72 Athens B&B and Inns
Waco, Texas
“AMAZING rooftop view of the Acropolis!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

A group of friends and I made a trip to Athens in April and this hotel made the trip amazing!!!! Was an easy short walk from the train station and main shopping streets. Great food located in every direction. We had a very easy time getting around in our neighborhood as well. Very friendly staff! There were four of us so we booked a private 4 twin bed room. They were bunkbeds and small, but we had an amazing little balcony with a view of the Acropolis! It was amazing to be lying in my bed looking out the balcony at the Acropolis!

Short walk to Acropolis from our hotel. They also have a rooftop terrace. My friends and I ended up spending a lot of time on the rooftop. We saw some amazing sunsets and had a great view of the acropolis lit up at night! I highly reccomend this place to any traveler who enjoys a good view and a great location!

Hotel also included wi-fi and computers in lobby to acces the internet with!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank KadyS1131

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Amazing hotel! I've stayed here twice now, for about eight-nine nights total. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Athens. The staff was incredibly friendly, and knowledgeable. They helped me book ferries, find supermarkets, get free walking tours - all the thing's I'd be lost without - and reception is opened 24 hours. I'd say, without a doubt, they have the best location in Athens. It's super close to all the attractions, and it's a minute walk from the metro station. And the best part - I mean the very best part - is the rooftop view! The Acropolis, at night, all lit up.. word's can not express. You have a perfect view from the roof, and it's a great place to socialize. Oh. And free wifi. What else do you need? Stay at this hotel. Just do it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Eric32546
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I arrived 3.00am and i slept straight away, i woke up in the morning and the view was amaizing.. Acropolis,ancied Agora,Monastiraki(flea market) everything in front of me like a picture. The room itself was ok new bed and matress clean bathroom. Ask for room 46 the best view in Athens..

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank nikos p
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My holidays at Pella-Inn was the best! Nice and comfortable place with nice people around willing to help us explore the city.Our room had view the Acropolis and was very chilly.U can have a hot shower anytime u want and the bathrooms was very clean.I went there for one night and i stayed for a Week! I will definitely go there again. 24hours reception is open.They gave us coffee and we had Internet access for free all the time we were there.Perfect view from the roof and i had my 1st sailing experience, was great! We went sailing to some island close to Athens with a yacht sponsored by the hostel and the ticket was so cheap that worth to go more than one time.Thanks for all Athens,see u again soon!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Demetries
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 28 March 2012

the hotel is at center of city.it is near parthenon.clean and stuff is good.and there is free wi-fi also.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple