“Yummy pizzas and more”

Coupepe
Ranked #480 of 2,745 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 June 2015

great italian thin crusted pizzas, amazing salads and great beers and cocktails to accompany. situated in a big square great to be outdoors and indoors too. very near to kifisia, nothern superbs, chalandri and of course palea pendeli

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Restaurant-bar for relax and chat: reasonable prices, cocktails, starters and delicious pizza at reasonable prices! Professional and efficient staff, everything works fine in a choice outside the crowded Athens centre!

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Pizza is great and the place is very cosy. But service is not very friendly and you don't feel really welcomed. Also allowing smoking is unacceptable. The atmosphere was so heavy we couldn't breathe in there! I would love to revisit this restaurant for its tasty pizza, but the unpleasant sense of smoking atmosphere is a reason not to do it. Please change that!

1  Thank Danae R
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Nested in the nice area of Penteli, Coupepe has evolved over the years from very good to perfect. Few years back the place was small and could not accommodate many guests and an English menu did not exist. Now, both matters are changed. Talking about food, Coupepe was and is still the place to have the best pizza when in town. I have to say that the choice of salads is great and always fresh. Their pizzas are simply wow. I can’t tell you which one to choose because I have tried almost all of them and they are all yummy.

Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

Reading the reviews here I was expecting a few tables on a busy road..the place isn't that tiny, nothing special as it's not a restaurant..it's everything u can imagine for a typical pizza place! The pizza is amazing, I looooved the Philadelphia one. Everything was delicious I have to say..though what blew me away was the dessert pizza. U would say that any pizza dough with nutella on would be delicious of course..but this one is beyond delicious!!! We got half cheesecake half mascarpone nutella and I was frustrated I was too full to eat the whole pizza!!